1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where would you go if you went friggin nuts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mitch, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

ok, I'm pretty imbalanced, to put it lightly. ask kraft or any of the carnie crew. I may have had all my marbles at one point, and I may have been playing with a full deck several years ago, but.....well, let's just say I'm more than a couple sandwiches short of a picnic. now, without everyone jumping on board and bashing me for being crazy (like that will help), think about where you would want to be institutionalized if you went nuts. I live in michigan, but I'm not opposed to relocating. Anyone have any advice other than not to let the nurses push you around and sedate you and pimp you out like in kill bill? Man, I hate going crazy...

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Playboy Mansion?

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd go to NYC and walk around the streets with all the other nuts.

But I'm 100% sane so I'll never have to think about it.

But if you want to be an inside nut, instead of a free range nut, California is where you want to be.

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Go to California. Then you'll seem normal and not get put away. :D

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

What meds are you on now?

6. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Congress?

7. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

hmmm......cali. I'm thinking venice beach. I was expecting to be put away by someone in the midwest, but i bet I can get to third world country before I lose all senses. ya know, I just saw "apocalypse now". not that I want the death, but I could really see being king of a village. plus, I might get to scuba now and then. thanks for the help guys.

8. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

I'd go to the top of a clock tower (or some other similar high spot) with a high powered rifle.

oh, is that not what you meant?

-steve

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If you're not a danger to yourself or others without the meds I say be insane.

People get hung up on the definition of sanity. But what makes them sane and you a nutter? What if you're the sane one and, because of peer pressure and morons preaching, the insane are the norm?

Once again, if you're NOT a danger, just be your insane self. F-ck everyone else.

10. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Fight Club!:cool:

11. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

man, I like the sound of that. :up:

12. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Come to work here. You don't have to be nutz to work here - but your sanity credentials are very competative..........

13. Demon DS7

Demon DS7 Well-Known Member

I went to "MY Little World" where I am the King.
    :D :D

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

You're back in MI Mitch? Stop by K2K next Sunday. Just don't attack any of the innocent spectators.

15. Mitch

Mitch MV Persistence

Nope, I'm still in Nagoya. I'll be home for a couple weeks soon, but I don't come home permanently til next summer. just in time to miss the first half of the season, dammit.

16. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I may not know where you should go, but I do know the cause of your sanity issues.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

The WERA BBS.

18. TRUBL MKR

TRUBL MKR Active Member

You don't sound imbalanced to me...you sound homesick. Once you get back to Michigan and can start racing again...you'll be fine.

Hang in there!;)