1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

metrakit/oz bikes

Discussion in 'General' started by Henry T, Sep 30, 2005.

1. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

oh come on. you know you've never stuffed a 15 year old in a garbage can.

plus, i'd bet you're skeered. :D

hear that nick? :Poke:

2. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Sean, You have a way of saying something and I find myself laughing in the floor. See ya. Cam:p

3. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

hey mongo, since on the topic of young people and minis and the gnf. why not run minis on the track by the "gravity pad" or whatever its called. it's not part of the big track but its small and would be sweet on a mini. i know its not possible this year but a thought for next year maybe

4. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

Nick, stop acting like an idiot on these public forums. Enough is enough, if you don't stop now your motorcycle racing is done!! You won't be coming to the GNFs with me either if I don't see some improvement NOW! Damn it, you know I'm mad because I don't want to discipline you in here so everybody can read it, but it needs to stop, now start showing somebody the decent young adult you can be.

5. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

that could work i guess if you got alot of contingency $$ too.

6. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

:clap: :clap: :clap:

From one of his sponsors he will have trouble getting back next season.:up:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've thought about it since they built that track but the problem is we'd need to hire another entire crew of officials and we just can't afford it. I totally agree it would make a kickass mini course, we could even open it out to the 6-7 area a bit more and make it longer too.

I am going to try for 06, I just have to really sit down and work on the logistics and see what we'd need to charge to pull it off then see if that's feasible or not. Another issue is that some of our mini racers also do race bigger bikes and they'd all have other races going on which would cut down slighlty on turnout. Wonder if we could do it at night...

8. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ya, i hope i can get contingency. But I should be making atleast $250 a week by February.

9. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Are mini's "race engines"??

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Uncle Mongo, can I box Nick at the GNF? :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only after his dad gets done with him.

13. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

I apologize if I was acting stupid, but I just got frustrated by a few comments which is no excuse. There are just some people I don't care for, but it is rude of me to talk about them in public.

14. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

yeah i'll help cornerwork if its legal and if you need me to AND if you decide to do it next year. my dad(41) is convinced he can hang with ethat gillim(he's 8) on a tighter track :p i'd love to see it, a night mini race at the gnf:Pop:

15. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

I thought you said getting beat up would hurt your rep? :D

16. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

i rode that track at the ama round last year when the security guards went to work:D it's FUN

17. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

:stupid: Mongo, put me in charge and I'll run it. :D :D :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would I put someone in charge that won't be there? :Poke:

19. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Next year!!!!!!!!!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, like you'll be there next year either :rolleyes: