1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

metrakit/oz bikes

Discussion in 'General' started by Henry T, Sep 30, 2005.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

4. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ok the Metrakit 50 will smoke the NSR50. Ozzie put up $2500 to anyone who could beat a metrakit50 with an NSR50. He's still got that $2500. The metrakit 50 has 10hp when its stock, the NSR50 has 7-7.5Hp when its stock. My friend ran a 1:19 on a metrakit 50 at tally. The metrakit is 120lbs dry, I believe the NSR is 160lbs dry. The metrakit has a much better suspension, comes with GP shift, nice rear sets, much more of a race bike. The record on the 72 (pro kit) at tally is a 1:12 (Miles Thornton). Also with these new Bridgestone BT601s these bikes have amazing lean angles, and you can rail in the corners.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2005
  5. dtalbott

Thank you, young man. That's why I asked.

6. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

wheres the dude that wants to buy one lol. PLEASE BUY MINE!!! I throw in the rest of VP U2

7. LookOutRossi

LookOutRossi Banned

ethan ran 1:10's at tally all day on a yz85 w/ aftermarket reeds :Poke: :D

8. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ya seeing how an 85 is not a 72 then he didnt set the record on a 72? Ethan is a FAG ASS BITCH! I hate that kid. I saw him do a 1:11, no 1:10s. Miles was on a 76cc bike and I believe he did a 1:11 or 1:10.

9. dtalbott

Boy, these mini-racers sure get touchy.

"No, he was on a 76, NOT a 72!!" :Poke: :D

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

FAG ASS BITCH:p

11. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

he is, he's a little stuck up brat and so is his dad. I believe he had a metrakit before but he wasnt very good on it and had to get a dirtbike.

12. mini#22

mini#22 Bus Driver

The record at tally on a 72 is actually a 1:13:1?? by both me and miles. The weekend that u guys are talkin about with ethan, i wasnt there but mylaps shows that ethan on his 85 did 1:11:1??, Ray on his 76 big wheel did 1:11:3??, & miles on his 76 did 1:11:3??. And ya ethan had a metrakit for maybe a month or less but when he brought it to jennings he couldnt shift correctly all day and blamed the bike and his dad sold it. Also ya he is very annoying but i think its just cuz he has ADD and hes very cocky for some reason.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2005
  13. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I thought it was a 85CC class so the record would be the 1:11we were there that sunday Kris's first time at Talladega after one practice and one race he went low 1:12's Can't see on MY LAPS where any body else has been faster than a 1:12 on a 85class bike.

Nick its not very Wise to call refer to people as a FAG ASS BITCH on a public message board, weather you like them or not it's not a good idea.

14. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

Its just a message board. And I was saying what the record on a 72cc bike was. Im almost positive that miles ran a 1:12 at tally on a 72cc with a pro kit, but I forget which race it was. It was the same weekend he did the 1:11, because he put in the 76cc in sunday after his 72 messed up.

nice icon:D

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

And it's the board I moderate. Sean, Papa and I let you all get away with way more than some boards but do not think for a minute it's a free for all.

Don't confuse good nature with weakness.

and don't give me "freedom of speech" bull. It doesn't work here.

16. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

dont make me beat you up:rolleyes:

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nick, you're a kid and as such I'd give you a pass. Don't for a minute think my apparent good nature doesn't mask something.

I might be a pussy or I might be capable of much much more.

18. E=MC2

E=MC2 Well-Known Member

ill box you at the GNF

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are one 4-letter-word away from a timeout, kid. Try me.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nick, I'll have to pass. Getting beat up by a 15 year old would kill my rep.