1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michelle Smith on TWT

Discussion in 'General' started by MarkB, Sep 27, 2005.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Whooooaaahhhh - what happened??!!! She grew a personality and is chatting away with people in a "normal"/non-scripted way.

I like her.:):up:

2. MarkB

OK - not TWT - I mean American Thunder.....:D I got distracted by her obvious talents....

3. DDD570

DDD570 Guest

and plus, she has a GREAT RACK!!!!:beer: :beer:

4. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

"Talents" ... ha! :)

http://michelesmith.tv

[​IMG]

5. MarkB

Mmmmm nice photos...leaves me wanting more though......got any of those Playboys she was in????? (for subject research purposes obviously).

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Hey, what the hell, look who hosted before. Michael Masden, who seemed to be parodying Andrew Dice Clay. Chad McQueen. Did he do anything besides be Steve McQueen's son? At least she knows how to ride a bike. :p

7. LiveLikeYrDyin

LiveLikeYrDyin Well-Known Member

We need someone like her representing sportbikes/racebikes.
    Maybe I could get my wife to pose for some of those same pictures, I was telling my wife tonight she looks like Michelle Smith when she wears those same kind of outfits.

Wait, forget it, I don't need you guys looking at my wife, I'm too old I'm lucky I have her! Sorry.

8. Yeah! Something like, "Sportbikes have plastic bodywork, and so does Michelle Smith!" :p

9. AustinClark

AustinClark Well-Known Member

yea yea, im sure Nick would love to have his step mom being drooled over at a WERA event. :Poke:

10. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

Does she have any friends? :p

And I'm not sure, but I'm thinking your wife wouldn't go for that idea anyway. :Poke:

11. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

12. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Remember those leather pants she used to wear? Yeah, a couple of years ago, on this board,we nicknamed her Camel Toe.:D

13. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Has anybody seen Natalie Jackson from Motorcycle Freedom?? SMOKIN!!!! Shes also part owner of the Umbrella Girl Company.

njracer

14. xtest

xtest Village Idiot

She is cute, however she appears cluesless about bikes and the show has taken an annoying approach.

Steve WhatEverHisNameIs, was a better host and had more to offer.

The bottom line is that Natalie is ok to look at and Steve WhatEverHisNameIs was a better host.