WHo isn't at Barber?

Discussion in 'General' started by xsr71x, Sep 23, 2005.

1. xsr71x

xsr71x Old Member

Hope everyone has enough gas to get home!

2. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

I'm not sure...

I'd like to get away from the giant piles of crap and all the mayhem that is the gulf coast. It would probably the therpeutic to take pictures of shiny motorcycles instead of smashed up cars and houses. Plus I hear that The Furnace is open in downtown Bham...maybe I'll come up...decisions...:confused:

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

4. IYFphoto

IYFphoto Ripper of fish lips

The Hater...that's priceless.

5. T-Shirt Racing

T-Shirt Racing Well-Known Member

I'm not. :( Spent mu $$ going to Summit last weekend.

6. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

Well I "was" at Barber today. Here some proof I took during afternoon 750 and up expert practice. Hope you can see the pic.

[​IMG]

7. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

If you can't see the picture it is posted on my blog:

http://wera154.blogspot.com

I can't tell you what it feels like to stand by the fence and watch the big dog experts rail through 12/13. Scares the crap out of me every time.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2005
  8. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Well, not me either. We had so much fun racing the Grattan National sprints in July we planned the Barber event as the pivot point of a week and a half vacation visiting the south. But, leaving the Grattan Regional with a cracked back rib and all beat up rib cage, the Barber racing part can't happen. Funny thing (good), the bike had hardly any damage-part of a rearset, front brake lever & a new windscreen. It's already fixed up.

The rest of the touring/sightseeing the South vacation plan just didn't make sense, or even morally proper, with all the tragedy of Katrina. Hopefully next year. Hope you folks are ok through all this tragic weather. Have a safe weekend.

Wes

9. AL GOODWIN

AL GOODWIN Well-Known Member

Well, once again I;m working night shift Friday and Saturday night while the racing is just 1.5 hour drive away.

All be careful and have a good time, that is why we do this......Right?:D :beer:

10. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

11. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I am not at Barber. But, I know Wade Parish.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was at Barber.

13. bigx1384

bigx1384 Banned

i know a barber

14. Cindy Ivey

Cindy Ivey Team Manager

I'm not at Barber. Mongo, where are you?

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

California, we have a WERA West regional out here along with USGPRU so I have to go do qualifying later today and racing all day tomorrow.

16. Cindy Ivey

Cindy Ivey Team Manager

Who's going to give updates? It's not as fun if it's not you I'm annoying. ;)

Will it be live on mylaps?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It won't be live one mylaps until they redo their software, the current live stuff doesn't show results, just laptimes.

Also Barber doesn't have any net access available and my cellphone is with me. Rusty may post results but no promises. If I'm not swamped at the track today I'll post whatever they call me with.

I do have standing orders for them to email me the results asap so I can get points done from out here.

18. Cindy Ivey

Cindy Ivey Team Manager

19. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I heard Tex is going to be there on Sunday.

that's what I heard.