riversbikes's Recent Activity

1. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

Tragically Hip, Rush, Sloan, Chilliwack, and Neil Young! #hoser4life

Nov 12, 2019 at 5:45 PM
  2. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

My dad was an aircraft mechanic (he passed his AME in his 40s), and he was able to teach me soooo many tips and tricks to make...

Nov 12, 2019 at 3:27 PM
  3. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

Picked up some gloves on the weekend -- one size was all they had available, so we'll see how it goes. Going to be replacing the shock...

Nov 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  4. riversbikes replied to the thread Canadian racer to participate with the USA team.

Which makes Steve Crevier and Pascal Picotte 36. Michelle Duff is 52.

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:03 AM
  5. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

Ok -- I'll get some direction from the HS power mech teacher. My undergrad degree was in History and English, not Vocational Instruction!

Nov 8, 2019 at 2:14 PM
  6. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

Ye Yep, you are right about the PPP -- I realized that the gal at the bleed nipple was OK with her prescription glasses, but the fella...

Nov 8, 2019 at 10:54 AM
  7. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

The grade 5 and 6 curriculum in science has a unit on "simple machines" -- so what I've done in the past is show students that a complex...

Nov 7, 2019 at 3:52 PM
  8. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

Yep -- one of the other participants is a motocrasher... I think he has a KX65 at home or something... so this should help!

Nov 7, 2019 at 12:03 PM
  9. riversbikes replied to the thread School Bike Project Underway.

These are actually grade 6, 7, and 8 students -- I'm the principal of the elementary school, and for the past while we've used the high...

Nov 7, 2019 at 11:19 AM
  10. riversbikes posted a new thread.

School Bike Project Underway

Proud of the kids, thought I'd post a few pics of the project -- transforming my street triple into a race bike. This was day 1 of our...

Forum: General

Nov 6, 2019