nigel smith's Recent Activity

1. nigel smith replied to the thread The new Climate Lunatics. London..

I was unaware of any fatalities. I will say that my opinion of Greenpeace took a precipitous plunge when, in the course of my military...

Apr 21, 2019 at 1:56 PM
  2. nigel smith replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

So you are saying that black people are not as good at committing criminal acts as people of other races, leading them to be apprehended...

Apr 21, 2019 at 11:47 AM
  3. nigel smith replied to the thread Making America Great.

I was somewhat deficient in the inclination department. I wonder what I did with all that time? Alas, I am now somewhat deficient in the...

Apr 21, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  4. nigel smith replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

I think the more relevant statistic would be the percentage of actual police interactions that result in a citizen fatality, by race.

Apr 21, 2019 at 10:18 AM
  5. nigel smith replied to the thread For the FTP's amongst us.

He apparently placed his hand on the gun when ordered by the police to do so. His own actions precipitated his demise, but the video...

Apr 21, 2019 at 9:58 AM
  6. nigel smith replied to the thread Hey plumbers......pex pipe failures???.

The water in my area turns copper to eggshells in record time. When your utility bills inexplicably increase and your concrete kitchen...

Apr 20, 2019 at 11:14 PM
  7. nigel smith replied to the thread The new Climate Lunatics. London..

Thus the enduring popularity of this very forum.

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:08 PM
  8. nigel smith replied to the thread The new Climate Lunatics. London..

I believe that the French version of James Bond blew a hole in their ship in New Zealand, causing it to sink in the harbor. The incident...

Apr 20, 2019 at 6:06 PM
  9. nigel smith replied to the thread So what kind of punishment is befitting this scumbag.

No. They can shoot when his time is up.

Apr 20, 2019 at 5:34 PM
  10. nigel smith replied to the thread So what kind of punishment is befitting this scumbag.

If I currently had custody of this gentleman, I believe I would transfer him to an undisclosed location for his own safety, by...

Apr 20, 2019 at 2:32 PM
  11. nigel smith replied to the thread Making America Great.

My eyes glazed over and refused to let me participate in this discussion about two pages back, but I'll take a stab at defining a...

Apr 20, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  12. nigel smith replied to the thread Star Wars Ep 8: The Last Jedi.

I'm sending you a mental message right now. Let me know when you get it.

Apr 18, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  13. nigel smith replied to the thread Beto for president?.

It's a shame that you couldn't talk to a trusted elder before buying your car. The information is out there, as are other options. As...

Apr 18, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  14. nigel smith replied to the thread Did my 2018 taxes last night....

If AT&T could be embodied in a person, I suspect that a line would soon form to administer more than a limp.

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  15. nigel smith replied to the thread Beto for president?.

I bought my first car when I was fifteen. I constantly see young men travelling by foot or on a bicycle suited for a nine year old....

Apr 17, 2019 at 10:21 AM