1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Your Corner's Recent Activity

1. In Your Corner replied to the thread The OneX Team Shirt Debacle.

I'd have given up on OneX a lot faster than you did. Like on the first excuse. And, next time, forget the mirror shot and let someone...

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:34 AM
  2. In Your Corner replied to the thread So, you wanna work in show business?.

You could dig them up and prop them up on stage and they'd probably be as good as ever. You'd just have to worry about an arm or a head...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:10 PM
  3. In Your Corner replied to the thread AI Music Generator.

That's what happens when you aren't wearing your glasses.

Apr 14, 2024 at 10:16 PM
  4. In Your Corner posted a new thread.

AI Music Generator

Udio. I've been playing around with it for a couple of days and it's interesting. I published my first song, an ode to potatoes. Most of...

Forum: General

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  5. In Your Corner replied to the thread Odd-Ball Picture of the Day.

I'm sure you meant to write fewer guns, not less guns. If you can count what you're referring to it's fewer. Sorry, that's one of my pet...

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  6. In Your Corner replied to the thread So, you wanna work in show business?.

I wouldn't mind seeing ELO.

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:10 AM
  7. In Your Corner replied to the thread Dovi helicoptered out of his motocross track.

I hate to say it but at some point, it becomes an idiot test. I mean, your high-level livelihood is on the line. This sport eats guys up...

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:07 AM
  8. In Your Corner replied to the thread Thirty years of John McGuinness.

Soooo, what's your move? Flowers and a card or something more?

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:58 AM
  9. In Your Corner replied to the thread Candidate For Dumbest Vehicle Recall Repair Ever.

Even if the failure rate is low, if you're one of the people who have to deal with a failure, that is not going to make you feel good...

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:56 AM
  10. In Your Corner replied to the thread New bike issues, opinions on dealer request…..

When discussing options with the dealer I would offhandedly refer to this online discussion just to let him know that potential...

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:44 AM
  11. In Your Corner replied to the thread hey Boman Forklift.

How did you not get a bunch of likes on this with that not-so-subtle reference?

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:36 AM
  12. In Your Corner liked Boman Forklift's post in the thread hey Boman Forklift.

Just because that is your fantasy, dances with dudes, no need to project that on others. :D

Apr 14, 2024 at 4:34 AM
  13. In Your Corner replied to the thread Official YouTube Video Thread.

That Wisconsin state of mind, or It must be something in the cheese. [MEDIA]

Apr 13, 2024 at 3:27 AM