1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooter!'s Recent Activity

1. Cooter! replied to the thread Tesla Truck reveal happening now..

Thats still less than a new gas (oops!) accelerator pedal. We should ban the pedals! They are so dangerous! Look at all these...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:09 AM
  2. Cooter! replied to the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

I hope this link works for this old luddite. Warning. More words than pictures....

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:05 AM
  3. Cooter! replied to the thread Tesla Truck reveal happening now..

I wish the Cyber truck had some sort of computer system to make it safe against unintended acceleration.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:26 PM
  4. Cooter! liked quikie's post in the thread Auto techs pricing question.

This... not easy to do. Some shops care and you can be an on-going customer, others just don't really give a crap. Figure out which one...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:35 AM
  5. Cooter! liked notbostrom's post in the thread Auto techs pricing question.

Thanks, I'm not even going to ask them about it then. Appreciate the feedback. Normally I wouldn't care but this is a $2000 repair job...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  6. Cooter! liked cav115's post in the thread Auto techs pricing question.

Yes we do charge for diag and do not include it in repair. Everything, from equipment to labor and bennies is more expensive....

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:34 AM
  7. Cooter! replied to the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

Hi! Is it still available? (crickets) BTW, that stupid bot button doesn't even need to exist! Just ASK whatever question you were...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:30 AM
  8. Cooter! liked notbostrom's post in the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

"For sell" or "I want to sale" always gives it away

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  9. Cooter! liked tony 340's post in the thread Crackheads of Facebook Marketplace.

Selling on there over 500$ in value is even worse. You either get the dude that thinks you're running a free transport business, or the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  10. Cooter! replied to the thread Auto techs pricing question.

'Sorry Doc, I'm not paying for that MRI, unless I let you do the surgery':crackup: You asked whats the "norm these days", well... If...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:00 AM
  11. Cooter! replied to the thread 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 800RC.

Hot damn thats puuurty.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  12. Cooter! replied to the thread Race Van thread.

I'm with this guy^^^^, and you can look like you are going to rob a bank, kill a guy with your S.O.A. 'club', or have a M.I.B. alien in...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  13. Cooter! liked ChemGuy's post in the thread Race Van thread.

you guys dont even know...that is a lifetime van...3500, 4x4 extended length 6speed tranny...the only thing that is an issue on this van...

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:19 AM
  14. Cooter! replied to the thread Another Boeing 737 Max-8 crash.

I keep thinking of this: [MEDIA]

Apr 19, 2024 at 1:18 AM