1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cbush's Recent Activity

1. cbush liked Steeltoe's post in the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

I kept seeing this chick's name so I finally watched a clip. Even to someone who doesn't know jack about the game (me) it was obvious...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:11 PM
  2. cbush liked HPPT's post in the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

The question was: My answer is 100% correct. :moon: Nobody asked whose record was more impressive. :)

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:44 PM
  3. cbush liked eggfooyoung's post in the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

She was the best player in the league and drilled 40' 3's like it was her job. Oh, wait...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  4. cbush liked HPPT's post in the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

She broke Pete Maravich's legendary all-time NCAA scoring record. The last chase I remember being that hyped up was McGwire-Sosa.

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  5. cbush liked Once a Wanker..'s post in the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

Every young girl (and a lot of young boys) in the midwest idolize her because she gives credit to those around her for inspiring her own...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  6. cbush replied to the thread Fool proof retirement plan.

Why did she generate so much interest?

Apr 22, 2024 at 11:20 AM
  7. cbush replied to the thread Key Bridge Salvage Photography.

Into its own footprint no less. Had to be the fire that spread through underground tunnels. Happens all the time.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  8. cbush replied to the thread Key Bridge Salvage Photography.

How do you know that so definitively - are you a member of the crew with a comprehensive, first hand account of the situation and the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:28 PM
  9. cbush liked Banditracer's post in the thread Key Bridge Salvage Photography.

The explosives they put in it.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  10. cbush liked 27's post in the thread Key Bridge Salvage Photography.

just curious… what do you think caused building 7 to collapse and free fall?

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  11. cbush liked Chango's post in the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

That's also back when Aprilia was only giving riders half a year to be a championship contender and firing them even though the bike...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:24 PM
  12. cbush liked 27's post in the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

yeah maybe review Scott Russel taking Kevin Schwantz’ seat when he retired mid season…. The first part was spot on… you get the shot...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:02 PM
  13. cbush replied to the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

He gave two reasons. One was that he had already committed to Italtrans and didn’t want to go back in his word and force them them to...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  14. cbush replied to the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

Yeah, Nakagami seems like a decent guy. Interestingly, I just looked into Robert’s reported refusal of the Aprilia seat a few years...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:18 PM
  15. cbush liked younglion's post in the thread MotoGP | 2025 | Silly Season.

When I said "fighting for their MotoGP life" I meant MotoGP, not just at Honda. I'm sure Mir will get extended but Taka is likely hoping...

Apr 20, 2024 at 2:17 PM