BigBird's Recent Activity

1. BigBird replied to the thread Bizarre Florida.

When she moved into the condo, they had a rule that barred motorcycles, but years later, they are telling her they’re enforcing the rule...

Dec 3, 2021 at 6:58 PM
  2. BigBird replied to the thread The Formula One Thread.

So basically you finish the race where you qualify...what fun Seen wider roads in NYC side street with cars doubled parked In a one way

Dec 2, 2021 at 9:46 PM
  3. BigBird liked fastedyamaha's post in the thread The Formula One Thread.

It’s a Tilke designed track, that tells you exactly how shitty it will be to race on…yet he’s crowing that since it’s an average of 80%...

Dec 2, 2021 at 9:45 PM
  4. BigBird liked rd49's post in the thread The Formula One Thread.

Wow now there’s a new concept, single file racing. You would think with the oceans of cash over there they could have built an actual...

Dec 2, 2021 at 9:45 PM
  5. BigBird liked pickled egg's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

My commercial policy has a rider for any off-premises storage that covers self storage and job site storage, so if a gang box or site...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:53 PM
  6. BigBird liked kevincg's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

I own multiple SS facilities. The facility does not insure any of the contents stored. Our insurance only covers the property in case of...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:53 PM
  7. BigBird liked Paint Shaker's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

Sabre699, That sucks!! Was always a sense of accomplishment catching thieves (and putting them in jail)!!

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:52 PM
  8. BigBird liked Gorilla George's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

That was my first thought also. I know I have a "contents" thing on my homeowners. But I am not sure how it works. I dont know if those...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:52 PM
  9. BigBird liked Dave K's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

They shit the bed in the stadium in Chicago so I imagine they do.

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  10. BigBird liked motoracer1100's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

No signs of bear claws ... just for the record :D Going to fill out a police report tomorrow, just because. Edit: maybe it was a trained...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:51 PM
  11. BigBird liked R Acree's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

Be sure to use your new firm name. :D

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:50 PM
  12. BigBird liked omatter34's post in the thread Got robbed last night..

Definitely check your policy. Many do cover storage at other locations. I'm happy to review your policy if you'd like. Let me know and...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:50 PM
  13. BigBird liked YoshiHNS's post in the thread Can't understand mellienals..

Should we blame the kids and their phones, or the people who put the phones in their hands?

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:49 PM
  14. BigBird replied to the thread Anyone Live Near Tarrytown, NY?.

It's where Mark Meta Zuckerberg was born It's the Mario Cuomo Bridge now :rolleyes: $12k taxes are cheaper than NNJ. Bergen county...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:47 PM
  15. BigBird liked Captain Morgan's post in the thread Non-Stick cookware sets?.

Ok , I'm in got all new all clad on the boat, they suck warped 2 pans, bought one of these ninja pans just because I needed a medium...

Dec 2, 2021 at 2:37 PM