MotoGP | 2024 | Race 3 | USA | COTA | April 12-15

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 1, 2024.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bez has said that he is experiencing the same issue with the GP23 that Bestia had with it last year.

Chino52405 and 27 like this.
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don’t know if KTM really needs Marquez anymore with that kid they have.

Hella tits race!

ajcjr, stk0308, ShadowBoxer and 3 others like this.
  3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That was my thought a few days ago too. Marc maybe without many options soon and better hope Honda gets themselves right. He'll win on the Ducati but will never have the top of the line Ducati.
    Martin better win this year because it's going to be accosta and Red Bull ktm for the next 5 years or so.

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I think it’s redbull that would like to see the pairing.

cbush likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Marc has shown he will go to a satellite team. I bet he would stay on a Ducati satellite team to get current spec bikes. Gresini may get them next year if Pramac and Ducati split. Or maybe VR46 gets the factory bikes but they tell them Marc rides one of them. Oh that would never happen but it would be funny.

Circacee likes this.
  6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Man I'm excited for Pedrosa to do a wildcard.

What if?

What if he does like Bayliss and smokes the field? One can dream.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Maverick is always fast at contract time.

BigBird, Quicktoy and Circacee like this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Great race! MM93 crashed out of 2nd race in a row, while making contact with half of the field. Surprise surprise.

9. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Austin MotoGP Race Report April 14, 2024

Marc Marquez crashes out after trying to pass some 19 yo kid named Pedro on a customer KTM of unknown vintage. The struggle is hilarious. Fans cheer when he screws the pooch and shits the bed. The other competitors have learned how to feed back to him his NASCAR like punts. When will he learn he is only a mid-pack rider now?

Nice work Maverick on your win. You are very talented and you deserve this and more.

Enea once again shows that he is a superior rider and deserves his place on the factory team.

The loud mouth Jorge Martin shows us that the Latin bravado only goes so far in racing and works better at night clubs with trashy fat girls.. Sorry dude you’re not that good
    Someone let Frankie out on the track again and now the Ducati parts bins have a few more part less after shit canning another bike WTF

Pedro looks like he will win the Championship. He is great ride and a nice guy. Congratulation there pal on your second place we were all cheering for you.

The Honda’s continue to do parade laps before they crash out. When will they get rid of that big asshole Puig anyhow?

10. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

The Goat of D'oh

motion likes this.
  11. VR45 Troll

VR45 Troll Site Mod Upgraded to Troll. Formerly “Maximum”

Glad to see the Houston Texan Cheer Leaders remain hot and non-woke and there are no dudes dressed dress up as women or fat chicks on the squad.

Dragginass likes this.
  12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Dream podium

Awesome race

13. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

MM93 COTA stats:

-Collision with Miller - check
    -Collision with Marteene - check
    -Numerous pucker moments with himself and others - check
    -Crashes himself - check

stk0308, Wheel Bearing and motion like this.
  14. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Marquez is the Miley Cyrus of MotoGP

15. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’m sad that I get this reference.

BigBird and PatricksDad like this.
  16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

So much for COTA not producing good racing. That was the best MotoGP race I’ve seen in a long time.

As big a Binder and Miller fan as I am, I think we’re learning the bike is quite good and they are not consistent front runners.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
    ShadowBoxer and Circacee like this.
  17. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

The big bonus was that ALL THREE classes were legit. No snoozing.

18. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Watching the Masters and there's more spectators on the par 3 16th than on the front straight at Cota earlier today

19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’m curious about Binder as this was an unusual weekend for him. I’d generally call him a consistent front runner. Even the announcers said this was basically his worst weekend in a couple years. Usually even his bad weekends these days seem to land him in that 5-7 range.

and as much as like Jack, I can’t recall another rider as bad at tire management. And that’s been pretty consistent for awhile.

BigBird, ShadowBoxer and motion like this.
  20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Wondering if Binders MX injury was hampering more than he let on. He was gimping around pretty good.