Idaho murders

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

If he is found guilty, then I'm all for that, and recycling the parts.

Please note the "If" allows for due process, not my opinion on did he/didn't he do it.
    I believe he did.

sdg likes this.
  2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I don’t understand why this isn’t doable when people are obviously guilty. That fucknut who ran over a bunch of innocent people in Wisconsin was a good example. If you’re 100% guilty you should be put down with a bolt to the head like cattle. Or just give them attention and pay to let them live out their lives I guess.

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Man this is getting into dangerous territory but fuck it...

So who do you propose be given the unilateral authority to determine "obvious guilt?"

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Because someday, you might find yourself "obviously" guilty. And after some time in jail, something will come up and point to the real killer/rapist/cause or manner of death/etc.

History is littered with tragic judicial mistakes and we need to support the presumption of innocence principle no matter how disgusted we are, in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong: he is just as guilty as OJ. But you know what I mean…

5. R1Racer99

Me, obviously.

6. R1Racer99

When I say “obviously”, I’m talking 100%, like these school shooters who or people caught on camera where there’s no question. Any question you get a trial, 100% you get a bolt. At least in my perfect world.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think the only way it gets 100% is if the crime is committed in front of the jury. Anything else needs a trial. Otherwise, you're stepping on that slippery slope.

The Great One likes this.
  8. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

No, we're not... video footage showing a person killing, raping etc... buh bye! no due process, just get what you get. dead! Ski

R1Racer99 likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You've obviously not seen what technology can fake with video these days.

10. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

HTTP's got it right.. slippery slope. If today its witnessed in front of 10 or more people who went to a prominent university and corner low, in a decade or two it turns to one person heard from a buddy that this guy did it.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think what should be done is HOV lanes for those crimes that we will call "100%" for the sake of simplification in this discussion. Those cases should be moved to the front of the line. But having no trial turns you into some places you don't want to be.

Jed, pjdoran, bpro and 1 other person like this.
  12. OJ was not guilty, trust me I know as I sat in the pub for god knows how many hours in college watching the trial :)

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Remember the phrase "Arguing with retards on the internet". You are currently participating.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  14. Agree on both points.

15. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Why wasnt AC arrested after the famous OJ low speed chase?

16. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

He was but charges were dropped.

17. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

They got his cell pinging all over the crime scene before murders then going dead from 2:47am-4am, vehicle matching the description and his DNA matched to the button on knife sheathing.

Is there a reason for a trial? Oh yea so the media has something to do for all of 2023:Poke:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  18. R1Racer99

Ah yes, the everyone else is retarded argument. Well played.

19. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Not enough heads are put on spikes at the gates anymore and the tar kettles for the politicians have gone cold

20. ton

ton Arf!

Stupid sixth amendment.

Used2befast likes this.