Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm not saying that's not a good plan, one that I would certainly prefer too. For all we know, at face value, she lives by a code (see Lt. Kendrick). How many people, much less the modern woman, live by a code? Pretty small, yes? Hell, that might make her crazy in itself, but none more that the 35 y.o. psychos in the dating pool that are toting 3 kids from 2 dads. Think about the psycho that was the subject of this thread.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I don’t have to think about any other psychos. I have my own experiences to draw on.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Some guys like a nice new car, and some guys would rather buy one that Hertz has been renting out to anybody with the money.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

5. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

news flash: most well put together, successful mid/late 30's, early 40's dudes who managed to dodge those kinds of bullets so far in life, don't want those chicks either. 2 sides of the same coin.

6. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

IMHO, that would be a good match ONLY if having kids was not a priority for the guy, or if he already has them and doesn't necessarily want to have more.

She is at an age where she doesn't know if she will be able to bare children...and most guys that have built themselves up and are looking for marriage want...children!

I think she would also be a good match for an arranged marriage per her traditional parents' (who likely are in an arranged marriage) recommendation. She shot that down because she wanted a list of things creating the perfect man. She's not going to find a perfect man because there aren't any, and she isnt perfect either. It sounds like she's very westernized and is stuck in a weird place between her traditional Indian upbringing and values, and a westernized view of dating, relationship wants, and marriage.

7. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I agree. It was just a comparison. In the last 3 weeks, I've had 2 friends complain that most women they are finding, even the 20's, have kids.

8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Im a 50 yr old single dude. Um, nope. Somethins wrong with her.

Gimme um... No fuck it ill stay single.

9. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Marriage is for the raising of kids. So she’s 35, in the danger zone, and a guy has to marry her to find out if the ride is any good or if she’s capable of having children? Lol. Those guys are marrying 25-30 year olds not 35 year olds.

god doesn’t give a shit who’s sticking what in you lady, fuck me that’s such a conceited way of thinking. An all might being is sitting there judging you, equivalent of an ant to him to see if you had a ceremony before doing the horizontal dance. Uhuh.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Single women with no kids present their own set of problems.

Divorced women with kids present their own set of problems.

Neither are perfect and compromise is certainly a necessity if you want to find someone worth a shit.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not exactly the same, but same... ummmm... 'vein'... :D

[​IMG]

SuddenBraking likes this.
  12. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Sounds like you're saying women present problems.:crackup:

13. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The beeb loves its whores. Surprise!:crackup:

14. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Especially of the attention variety. ;)

15. Sweatypants

you ever notice how people with these kinds of problems always kind of read the same? and its not women, its everyone, men too. the entire POV from her quotes is what she wants, and not what she brings. virginity (i'm sure) is up there for SOME people, ie. mostly religious nutbags and creepy dudes, and would actually be a negative for me just like she's saying, but if that's all she's bringing, that in itself is shallow and foretelling. if all you're bringing to the table is a cute face and a hymen, and you want a dude to make all your dreams come true, more power to you but this is gonna persist. people want somebody to enhance their time on earth 99% of the time, not become a burden to it. there's a sucker born every day out there somewhere, but that's gonna be a small pool for her, and will get smaller with each passing year.

we knew a girl like this from college. awkward as fuck and we used to call her 40 Year Old Virgin cause she was legit a virgin into her 30's. she would never have an actual man, and would always talk about finding the equivalent to one of these dainty boy korean soap star dudes (she's korean). she FINALLY ended up marrying this dude we knew from college, who is the nicest most normal dude, and totally average looking, and it seems they have a happy family. i didn't see her frequently enough to know what changed in her mind, but clearly it was headed this same direction without a change.

lopitt85 likes this.
  16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'm just scratching my head trying to determine how a lot of you guys Carnacked so much knowledge about this chick from the article. No one knows if she thinks that a cute face and unmolested poon is all she needs to bring to the table. But I'd say that most people do that anyway, especially the floozies.

17. Sweatypants

psychology and experience? if I ask you to describe yourself or your faults, what's the first thing that comes out of your mouth without thinking too hard about it? If I asked you what things about you are "not normal" what would you say? she literally says what she THINKS the problem is, then goes into her fucked up, overbearing upbringing and impossibly high standards and checklist for a man, then blames it on a single attribute she is self conscious about. and she's a model. if you think she doesn't know that she's hot, you're high.

all you gotta do is watch a season of Indian Matchmaker haha. you'll figure it out.

sdg likes this.
  18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

So if I understand what you're saying is.....

[​IMG]

jrsamples and sdg like this.
  19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

So much vitriol towards a woman who has standards.

20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah. Funny.
    But I did finally read the article vs. skimming. I'd missed the "queen" statement. That's a lot worse than "I think my poon is gold". A lot of women say that in their ads. An ad seeking a volunteer to be a slave, lol.