1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 15 | Aragon | Spain | Sept 18

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 12, 2022.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

“I had a second crash. And it was quite fast actually. Luckily I didn't take off my helmet,” Quartararo said. “The marshal just hit [head on] with another scooter.

“I don't have any injuries from that crash, everything I have is from the first crash. But I think the marshal is a little bit sore.”

he also didn't blame Marquez....he basically said racing incident.
    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/1...-marc-quartararo-sore-second-accident-scooter

upload_2022-9-19_13-41-1.png

cbush likes this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Definitely not.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks.

Shocker: sorry.

BigBird and Shocker like this.
  4. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

No worries. ;)

The Everything Moto Racing post forgot to mention that Aleix's zipper failed on his Ixon suit during his high side in Britain.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Marquez doing Marquez things. You can try to sugar coat it all you want. His entire career has been defined by shit like this. The guy is a menace to everyone on the track. Nobody else took out another rider during the race, much less twice. Coincidence? Statistical analysis would indicate not.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

upload_2022-9-19_14-19-17.png
    love the website :D Welcome Back!

chobes, Boman Forklift and motion like this.
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

If he had his leathers zipped and clasped then it's a bad look for Alpinestars buti would bet he didn't have them clasped.

8. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Like torpedo'ing a rider after the checkered flag because he was still riding at 100% in practice?

CowboyRR and stk0308 like this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I love Fenati but was one of the guys saying he shouldn’t be allowed back.

10. Quicktoy

11. Quicktoy

Will you take me up on getting on track and letting me ass pack you but then remind you on the Beeb that it was your fault? Because that’s literally what you’re doing. Twice ;)

12. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

The onboard camera shows his leathers zipped and clasped coming up to the start line for the start of the race.

Screenshot_20220919-143531.jpg

Dragginass likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I ordered a beating. I didn't suggest it should happen. I'm not the one here shouting my outrage from the rooftops.

14. Quicktoy

I haven’t shouted once. I simply said they should be fired and black listed. Very legal things. For that I was told to chill. I was chill. Just gave my opinion. But then you follow it up with that you were happy they caught a beating. It’s funny you don’t see the comedy in the hypocrisy.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is the part where you need to run your Google translator before you type any further. They were not beat up because they stopped Fernandez in the pit lane. They were beat up because they went to the Fernandez motorhome in the evening to confront them and things escalated to the point where someone put their hands on Fernandez's mother. So the father put his hands on him and he had to take a trip to the hospital.

Now feel free to elaborate on hypocrisy.

16. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

jezuuusss.. Why are they so hot at Fernandez?

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

All we know so far is that they disapprove of him trying to get towed by Sasaki. I don't know how many times this has happened but it must be enough that they noticed and got stupid.

18. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Well spotted!

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

Shall i übersetzen?

20. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

Watching the video several times can't help but think MM was partially to blame. If you look at the video, his rear does several cycles of slip and grip (pumping), which he appears to stay pinned on the throttle. Almost reminiscent of a similar incident at Austin (if memory serves me correct). He obviously has the talent to stay on the bucking bronco, since he's clearly done it successfully before, just not in a packed crowd. His win it or bin it attitude would not allow him to roll out of something he feesl he can ride out. Poor Fabio was just on the receiving end MM's drive to arrive.

Wheel Bearing likes this.