1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tiramisu report

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Sep 9, 2022.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Put two Twinkies in a bowl. Pour some coffee brandy on top and blast it with a can of whipped cream.
    Less than 1 minute and you have Tiramisu good enough for you.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Go to a junkyard, pick up a bike that barely runs with shit tires, take it to the track, good enough for you?

MachineR1, Sabre699 and R1Racer99 like this.
  3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Evidently, it is for the most part.

The McDonald's & Burger King of this world aren't getting any poorer. 'Reality' TV still is a hit.

Shame really.....

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  4. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Definitely stealing your Twinkimisu!!! For the chicken nuggie/ value meal crowd. I already do white chocolate fruity pebbles rice krispies treats and oreo cakes complete with crisco icing.
    Sadly using shit ingredients is often as or more expensive than real ingredients.

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

You bustin’ on some of my bikes???:moon::D

6. Anytime someone asks why 70% of Americans are obese, imma send 'em a link to this thread. :D

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  7. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Can you still get twinkies? Those would be perfect for my prepper food stash.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Which was started by a toothpick in France…

9. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Drooling for Ginger the blond Golden Retriever.

10. Ive never heard of the shit in this thread, probably because desserts have never appealed to me. They serve no purpose; they have no nutritional value. I never have any type of dessert food, or candy, or cookies, or any shit like that in the house. The closest thing I have is a thing called "Proteinnella" which is a high protein version of Nutella. If I am going to have a cheat snack, I will make a sammich with peanut butter and Proteinnella on it, with a glass of milk. That's some good shit.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

If shit is what is desired I guess. :confused:

12. Dude. You are missing out.

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Somehow though I don't feel denied. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

They do serve a purpose, they taste good.

15. Captain Morgan

It's kind of ironic , made it to Egypt kiteboarding in the middle of nowhere. We had a cooler with snacks, brought to us and they had Twinkes, talked to UK friend that have never had one. But he saw the Simpsons that they can survive a nuclear explosion, told him to relax, they are not that processed, only last 80 years

Last edited: Sep 11, 2022
    Phl218 likes this.
  16. Ok, serious question. Do y'all REALLY eat all of this shit talked about in this thread? I am not sure if you are being serious, or joking around, like talking about this shit ironically.

If you are being for real, do you feel bad after you eat it?

I can't say that I have never eaten any useless junk food. But after I do, I feel like shit. I feel disappointed in myself, like I let myself down. I knew that shit served no purpose, but I ate it anyway. After im done, I always wish I wouldnt have eaten it, and then I go punish myself in the gym.

17. Like this. You REALLY eat that, or are you fucking around?

18. Captain Morgan

To be honest, never had a twinke in the last 20 years, but found it really funny on a kiteboarding trip in Egypt last week a couple from the UK, because I'm American and trying to explain what is a twenkie

19. I cant remember the last time i saw one. Do they still make Twinkies?

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We bought a box of them a week or three back because none of us had had one in years. They were better than any of us had remembered. :crackup:

It’ll be awhile until we get them again but. . . Don’t over look the awesomeness of a twinkee every so often.

I found nutter butters again when I was coaching this last spring. Needed a kick in the ass and a red bull was too much (started calling it hate juice). Two nutter butters was the trick for me.

Gorilla George likes this.