1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yeah, Georgie boy is coming. And if Ferrari could stop stepping on their own d*ck, so would Charles. Great sport.

2. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Race control sucks, there is no reason to have a virtual safety car it always gives someone a advantage, if they are going to have it close the pits during it.
    But wtf were they thinking not having a safety car for as long as they did with bottas sitting where he was?

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Toto is a good spin master lol

And Nico saying F3 teams are better at strat and pit stops that Ferrari haha

Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I totally dig Rosberg as a commentator. Wasn’t a particular fan when he was a driver, but I am a fan now.

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Was today the day that George became the #1 at Mercedes?

motion likes this.
  6. noles19

Nah Hamilton is too fast for that.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

We shall see! :clap:

8. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I think you ment Hamilton brings to much money for that.

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I've been relishing this since his one off ride. Hammy isn't anything close to what he's been built up to be.

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes....hope to keep seeing him up at the front, he can handle the pressure that Lewis tries to throw him.

motion likes this.
  11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I've been saying that for a decade! He carried F1 on his back recently!

motion likes this.
  12. noles19

Nah I'm not a Hamilton fan but he's still faster than Russell. And with what Hamilton gets paid by Mercedes he's the number 1.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I wonder who's ahead in the points?

14. noles19

We can check again at the end of the year

15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Lewis seemed to have a legit bitch about that last tire choice. Mercedes is getting better despite strategy errors and a few breaks not going their way.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Awesome tradition!!

Have fun at the wedding. I really enjoyed the huge party and based on your postings here, I’m sure you will too!

rd400racer and Yzasserina like this.
  17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'm sure we will. If Lewis is the goat, why is he having trouble keeping up with his teammate. I think he's overrated, and now that he's not in the best car, it's easy to see.

18. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Currently George is faster than Lewis.. no doubt. But what Lewis brings to the team in terms of visibility, sponsorship money ect. dwarfs what George does and that keeps him #1.

I'm not a Lewis fan but I have no doubts he is a better driver. He's never delt with this type of situation before and I'm sure in time he will outpace George.

noles19 likes this.
  19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Mine will shank you over a french fry.

Yzasserina likes this.
  20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

So a 7 time world champion has to have sufficient time to outrun his new teammate. He's the #1 driver, he has the team in his hands, George should be an easy target for Lewis, he's a rookie on that team.