1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dog pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by sheepofblue, Jul 19, 2022.

1. HAZE

HAZE Group Therapy

NO it’s my ball

Attached Files:

88/532, Sabre699 and auminer like this.
  2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Here’s my puppers…she’s 17

Attached Files:

88/532, ToofPic, 650 RACER and 4 others like this.
  3. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Well in less than a month since I posted about our sweet Molly, she left us last week (Canine Cushings Disease). Roughest week I've had in a VERY long time. A buddy summed it up - the day you get a new dog you have to realize that you're signing up for one of the hardest days of your life as well - that sure was true for me.

Wifey and I were soo damn sad for the first couple days, then we just felt sadness along with emptiness in the house, and then we both looked at each other and in roughly 30 seconds agreed we needed to add another to the family ASAP.

After spending pretty much every waking hour the past 48 hours looking at options, breeds, rescues, etc... we knew we needed a hypoallergenic dog, we knew we'd like a larger dog for hiking and lake time, and we knew we needed a super friendly dog for obvious reasons but also our daughter is autistic and needs a calming, therapy type dog - that narrowed it down to a Doodle mix.

We went tonight to look at a litter of 7 GoldenDoodle's - 1 girl was reserved so we had our choice of 6 boys. We pull up and the Dad (pure breed Golden) sprints up to the car, waits for me to open the door, and literally plunked his head in my lap and gently demanded pets and kisses. I was already sold... Momma gets introduced shortly after and she was also a super sweet poodle - don't know much about that breed but she sure was fantastic.

Anyways, 2 hours later...

Meet Sammy. He's 4.5 weeks old so we'll visit him weekly for the next 4 weeks and then bring him home with us mid-Sept.

Attached Files:

88/532, ToofPic, gapman789 and 4 others like this.
  4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I know I already posted them but I wake up this morning and this is how our three are sleeping 05F8FA89-F2D7-40AF-A1BA-C2FA43AF1383.jpeg

88/532, ToofPic, Funkm05 and 6 others like this.
  5. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Here’s my pup showing off. He’s such a GOOD BOY!
    9BB0D866-9B94-4B5A-91CE-501BF999E369.jpeg

88/532, bwhip, RossK6 and 3 others like this.
  6. ChemCal2

ChemCal2 Member

For context, the "evil person" holding the camera is eating french fries and not sharing with Mr. Spoiled over here. An award winning performance lol!

Attached Files:

7. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

My typical view when I'm cooking or baking (most every day).

[​IMG]

Gorilla George, 88/532, Senna and 7 others like this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Nice pups. How much fur do you sweep up every day? :D

9. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

6 months old this week. Field bred Golden. She's amazing

Attached Files:

10. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Haha, a ton. Mrs Whip vacuums the whole (small) house and does the Bona hardwood floor pad wash bit every morning.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

We have three, tiny, medium and large. Between the three, we get enough fur to reupholster another dog about every two weeks. The middle on does seasonal sheds when she drops damn near all her fur in clumps.

Yzasserina likes this.
  12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

My wife bought a dog vacuum off Amazon. Just a brush and hose connected to a little canister with a motor. Sounds like a regular vacuum and everything. I told her she was an idiot and there was no way the dog is gonna lay there getting vacuumed. Came home from a business trip and there he is laying on the floor and she’s using that damn thing. Dog loves it.
    9637BBE0-7F98-4CDA-B58F-ABEFD7BB528F.jpeg

Gorilla George, 88/532, Senna and 3 others like this.
  13. VT701

VT701 Member

This is Ellie..she's the second Boston Terrier we've rescued as a senior dog. Both dogs had really tough lives prior to landing with us and came with some baggage we needed to learn to work with, but both have been the most loving/loyal companions. Ellie comes to work with me every day and is a huge hit with my coworkers in the office. I sometimes lose her and will find her in a conference room sitting in on meetings with another team. Ellie does not get any human food but we have an understanding that road trips call for French fries.

Attached Files:

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Did she tell you how much they cost?

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've always vacuumed all mine with a shop vac, they love it, must feel good. And the filter will be covered with hair so it does work.

16. cpettit

I don’t ask about or even look at that Scamazon bullshit. It’s nothing but a fight starter. In return she doesn’t look at my Amex statements or business expenses so I guess we both do it

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. cpettit

I can’t believe how much hair the thing sucks up. Could build another dog with it after 2 sessions.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

MUCH good on you! Senior dogs need love, and senior Bostons need MUCH love. Thank you for doing that. They know.

VT701 likes this.
  19. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Gus..

Attached Files:

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That works. Years ago when I obtained my KTM LC4, I told the blonde woman my YZF and Bandit 12 mated and the KTM was the result. For some reason she didn't buy it.