1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZ600 in Cincinnati $500

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Jeff McKinney, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

2. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

If anybody on here gets that, I have 3 of them that I will make a deal on, including one just parts bike that would be nice for that one and is real cheap.

3. DBax504

DBax504 Well-Known Member

Tell me more.
    Thanks

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

One is a a racebike set up for V5 and AHRMA Gen2 lightweight. It has SV650 forks and wheels with a CBR900RR rear shock with mostly stock bodywork and a D&D exhaust. It also has a set of ZX600 race bodywork that is legal and works better for V5. No title. The other one is either street or race as it has FZR1000 USD forks and brakes with an SV tank and FZR rear wheel. Uncut wiring harness so it has lights and stuff. It also has a CBR900RR shock and a Yosh CF slip on muffler. It has a title and is street legal. The third one is a parts bike that might run if given a chance. I think I may have had the head off at one point and the pistons looked good. I also have a bunch of stock bodywork pieces, wheels and some other stuff that goes with it. They would be a really fun set of projects and I need them out of my garage. $2000 obo gets them gone. They are in Western WI, but I can help with delivery. Fun trades will be considered.