1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anne Heche

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

She wasn't ? I haven't followed it that close, just assumed she was or on her phone or both.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Anne has left the building

MELK-MAN likes this.
  3. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

I thought the same until I seen they said she had no indications of being drunk or high. They did say she had mental issues and 13 prior crashes including one in 2020 that totalled 2 cars. Perfect example of someone who should had never had a drivers license.

ducnut likes this.
  4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

That’s tragic. The clerk must be devastated and losing sleep.

If he’d only given dude 1 more hole he could’ve saved some aggravation.

Didn’t she technically run into the building?

5. SGVRider

How the fuck does someone still have a license after 13 prior crashes? Let alone insurance. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had neither.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Probably, the kid’s parents are probably already filing the lawsuit. Excess force, mental trauma, can’t perform sexually anymore, can’t sleep, gimped for life. . . Usual shit.

7. SGVRider

Yup, that’s why you gotta make sure they’re dead if you’re gonna take out the trash yourself. Live ones sue and cry victim to the news. They also cry to bleeding heart DAs that love criminals.

The clerk surely regrets that he didn’t give him a second poke to the brainstem. That one is a classic. I commend him.

ducnut likes this.
  8. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

That chick is from Texas, her boyfriend cut ties with her and she wanted to commit suicide. There was an early report that was leaked by someone close to her via Instagram.

As far as Anne goes, don't nose beers usually make you "less drunk"? Unless she was super over the edge.

9. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

More than likely she kept her points under the threshold (assuming CA and TX uses points) and since her last reported crash was 2 yrs prior, she probably got her points back (WI you get them back after a year). SHe probably had SR22 insurance. Since she is (soon to be was) a nurse that can afford a freaking huge Benz, the rates may not had bothered her.

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

damn. they make you wait a whole year? I would have thought as you drove out of the court parking lot your record was wiped clean.

11. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Well, she's gone.
    Too bad.

She never did much anything to anyone...fairly humble , down to earth person.
    What really fucked up her career was when she hooked up w Ellen..after going public with that relationship.. She lost ALL her movie roles and contracts...coming out as potentially "gay" then for a woman..was industry suicide.

It ruined her entire career & future you can't the "Breakfast at Tiffany's..girl ..when you were considered gay...people couldn't identify with that. Many still don't.
    Ellen, against all odds.. initially suffered the same fate having her show canceled and she was blackballed in Hollywood.

She came back and gained more fame and fortune than she ever thought possible...Ellen rode a " moonshot" of incredible good fortune.

Ann..like I said before...IMO was a lighthearted individual..who was part of a pretty cutthroat Industry..many of you work & know "Hollywood"...it's dog eat dog...and ruthless..especially for women.
    And good guys/ gals often.
    Your "Swimming with Sharks" in L.A.

Neither confirmed nor denied speculation is now.. no drugs, no alcohol,? that she possibly may have had a stroke induced episode.... Said she was driving with no restraint of speed in several different directions as if she was lost?
    Reports from just an hour before this incident showed her level-headed and normal?
    The paramedics have gone on record as to say they administered fentanyl due to massive burns.

Hopefully her two young children..can recover from this heartache..there gonna have to, hopefully her agents and financial advisors had her set it up where it's not a s*it show for the kids.. in order to rebound financially...
    There were whispers of possible cocaine but that is odd as that is such an old passé drug I don't know about you but I've known a lot of people on cocaine but never anybody euphoric enough to drive their car at speed into buildings?

R.I.P. I'll enjoy that movie w Harrison Ford, the mosquito Coast.. she was cute as a button in that movie and did a good job!

Wingnut likes this.
  12. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Well the clerk went and did a reddit ask me anything right after, so he probably is stressing right now because that's a bad look..

13. One of the few times I’m all for getting a lawyer involved because he needed one to tell him to STFU.

noles19 likes this.
  14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Dude, after your words, you deserved to have your Banshee hydro-locked.

Heche was bat-sh1t crazy, period. No one should care about her. 90% of new movies today involve characters with "alternative" lifestyles - there would be no shortage of work available if you are the type of person others want to work with.

"Ellen" was fired because she treated people like sh1t. You can only get away with that for so long. And she wasn't funny.

StaccatoFan and mike w like this.
  15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Those are really nice thoughts for her. I wish I was as nice as you. I really do. But, 99% of actors/actresses don't deserve the public adulation they get. They make too much money and have too many problems. Their contributions to the world are worthless and vapid.

She's no Shakira.

StaccatoFan, backho, RRP and 2 others like this.
  16. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

LOL.. there ain't too much on this earth like Shakira I think she's other worldly..
    Hey I certainly am fully aware of how much actors make it's not their fault that's what the industry does it's mind-boggling always has been.
    Now I am not involved in Hollywood however I have worked in many homes of celebrities and personally know some rock stars... Trust me most of these folks are just like you and I they just get paid ridiculous f****** amounts of money but I must agree there are some arrogant a**wipe, mutha fkrs out there.
    When you start getting up into the producers etc.. no denying that.
    But I've worked in many homes of some very caring generous and extremely fu¢kin humble people.

Most people just don't see it they're isolated from it.
    I can give you a list of some mutha Fukrs... Though..lol.
    But she ain't on that list...

Oh corrections are in order Dear Sir
    :Pop::beer:
    Sure.. she was crazy ! but I had a awesome wife that's was sometimes crazy, I got a girlfriend that's crazy most of my friends wives are crazy most women I know have crazy "bad shit" episodes..Most I've I've met over a 40-year span of being old enough to date...just lose their sh$t...
    That's what makes em women..

Ann sure as the sun rises went on a few entertaining Robert Downey Jr esqe..trips.. but she never hurt anybody, she wasn't condescending ,she didn't treat people like s**t.. just saying... Everybody's had nice things to say about her.
    My late wife worked around her for a short time .. and even said she was sweet.

My wife never lied, and was rarely wrong regarding people...jus sayin...you could trust anything she ever swore by

As far as Ellen.. she was tar & feathered because for 1 reason and one reason only

"she was gay".. her show was cancelled 20+ years ago because of that period..its fact not even open for debate...

She rebounded.. recreated herself and became one of the most successful daytime soccer mom TV shows in television history... For that I give her great credit... against All odds.
    Sure she's held a grudge if you know a little bit about her you know about her childhood many people take that with him into adulthood I can't count the many of them dudes I hear blame s**t on their step daddies.

Now as far as her prima Donna attitude that she recently had when she stepped aside from her show a year or two ago...

Yep that's all on her ..you're right but just 20 years late...

Her original stand up she wasn't bad ..?
    I liked her she was funny.. not nearly one of my favorite stand-ups... I liked her sarcasm.. but I like people like that like Ron White , Seinfeld, Lol arry David, Sam Kinison ,George Carlin..

It's all good...

Hey and let's not beat up on the Banshee...how cruel .lol

I traded my 4 mil for a 7 mm stroker crank.. and I'm going to replace my 33 pwks with 28s PWKs.. I should be able to get almost 50 miles of tank more...
    And I am trading some rz350 parts for a new OEM Banshee case assembly... And hopefully getting a Cheetah or Athena cylinder kit.. I'll know in a couple weeks..
    80-90 "real" h.p...is in the future! distant..but it's coming
    I can't help it I am a CR500, kx500, YZ 490..type of person..
    I hate 4 strokes.... If I can't have a two-stroke for the dirt I don't want nothing at all.. there's just no point ☝️

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    ducnut and motion like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, Hecke killed herself and no one else but in her death maybe her organs will save others. don’t give a shit about the home owner now that they are selling to the public on how much of a victim they are.
    Anne was not a victim (she chose her path), she sure as shit wasn’t a hero (she got cokes up and boozed up and went tearing around in her mini) and if Elle comes out trying to make herself look like a savior (and she can’t not, she’s hollyweird) I hope she gets what she has long earned.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  18. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. Long story short she was probably coked up and drunk and crashed a car. It doesn't make her a bad person but she is just another person that died in a car accident. I'm sure there were hundreds after her until this moment

R1Racer99 likes this.
  19. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

I liked her in 'Donnie Brasco'.

20. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Because no license would have stopped her?