1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET

Discussion in 'General' started by tophyr, Aug 8, 2022.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

A fellow man of ingenuity! I considered many things I could dump down, including poisons, cleaners and yes boiling water... but I think ultimately I want to get the guy closer to me, so I can be sure of his fate.

Maybe I've already gone to the Dark Side. Hmm.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can you snag him with a set of barbecue tongs and toss him in a plastic storage container and just take him outside?

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

this bitch is like 6+ ft long most likely, soooo

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

How about snagging him with a big treble hook and a halibut rod.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Shit, thought he was a small one.

burn the house down, piss on the ashes and start over.

The boiling water idea bothers me for whatever reason. Guess I’m turning into a pussy or some shit.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Shop vac his ass outta there next time you spot him.

7. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or you might blow a hole in your pipe which would allow him to escape. Win/Win

Gino230 likes this.
  9. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Don’t let any locals hear you talk like that, they’ll think you’re from Texas, not Austin.

10. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Where is this located?
    The scales are not highly keeled like pit vipers, so that rules out most venomous snakes ( rattlers, cottonmouth, copperheads) except possibly corals, and its not a coral for sure. Im 90% convinced its just a rat snake. Ive been bitten by them quite a few times and its like the rough side of velcro rubbed you, totally harmless and kind of funny. You could try the Ice bucket challenge but that will likely make it retreat back into the deep. Put a glove on if your worried, but just grab it outta there next time you see it. rat snake eviction sized.jpg I had a similar experience not too long ago but this one was working its way up thru and electrical hole above my breaker box in an unfinished room.

tophyr likes this.
  11. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Or you're wrong, and he'll grab it and be keeled

Boman Forklift and YamahaRick like this.
  12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Whatever you do, please make sure you got your phone recording video when this thing goes down

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

well, gotta die sometime

YamahaRick likes this.
  14. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Had a buddy of mine years ago that used a C02 fire extinguisher and basically cooled a rattlesnake down to where it was temporarily frozen. Used a snow shovel and scooped it up and released it way away from his shop.

Jedb likes this.
  15. Tristan

That's the spirit! Grab that turd burglar!

16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I think trying to scare, freeze, heat, chemically treat it might just make him run back into your septic system, where it could lay dormant for months. You need to know he's gone, or constantly be wondering if he's starring up at you.

tophyr likes this.
  17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Fill the tank and bowl with ice? But then, I'd suspect it would just slither away and come out in a different shitter.

18. Tristan

Only solution is to get a tattoo of an even scarier snake on your taint
    Maybe a mongoose?

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Sandworm teeth on your a-hole.