1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anne Heche

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

When I went to Army medic training and we did clinical rotations, the instructors made the students who they felt weren’t taking things seriously do wound debridement on burned soldiers. It seemed to have the intended effect on those folks.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

There's is NOTHING on the road that can withstand what a Mercedes can absorb as far as punishment.
    About 10 years ago, we watched a old lady...zone out..in a Big sedan..she accelerated then swerved hard L into the curb, up & over a median..about 4' high w dirt and she bounced off a palm tree...off the curb in the other side oncoming traffic..over all lanes hit the car curb..hit a wall..then she turned 180° back still foot floored to the gas....4 more curbs. Through a parking lot chain barrier through a dirt parking lot 300 yards and into another block wall!
    IF THAT AINT enough.. car didn't stop it's skimmed along the wall left took off through that parking lot a series of four more curves into another Park dirt parking lot and hit a final block wall....
    By the time me and another guy had to run through the fields chasing her she got her senses about her and control her car and she drove away....
    Drove away.

That is all stuck in my mind.

Pickup trucks can't stand that kind of abuse... It would have ripped the tires off in the middle of the highway

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So real men should trade in their trucks for Mercedes Sedans.

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Well there is that song where the lady is begging for a the lord to buy her a mercedes benz.

How many songs about pickups are there? Zero.

Winner- Mercedes

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Apparently, you do not listen to Country Music.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

By Janis? none. But there are dozens of country songs about Pick-ups, hound dogs and beer.

8. This old Rz

Lol...to do what that beast of a car endured...yep, probably..

Car had damage..but was completely structurally intact ..and drivable...airbags didn't even deploy.
    This was 12 curbs HEAD ON As the old lady was flooring it..after each tree and wall she hit...guessing 40 mph. And a chassis lower than curbs no doubt. Brick Shithouse..hands down

No (street) truck I've ever been could do that..not even a Raptor.
    I've broken ball joints ripped a arms off tie rods you name it that much slower speeds than that...

Somebody got their money's worth out of that gem of a car that's for sure

9. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

I've been driving a GL63 the past few months and for sure if I have an accident somewhere, I'll be happy to be in that thing. It's a solid vehicle (and I was coming from a 6000lb Touareg).

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

"bobby thumbed a diesel down...."

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I was drunk....the day my maw got out of prison.
    And I went to pick her up....in the rain.
    But before I could get to to the station in my pick-up.....truck....
    She got run'd over by a damn old train....

pickled egg likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not a pick-up truck Mr. McGhee.

13. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

haven't heard that song in forever time…

David Allen Coe….still kickin

14. Dan Dubeau

Steve Goodman and John Prine wrote it. The perfect country and western song. :D

SundaySocial, stk0308 and pickled egg like this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

Well, it did "pick them up", and took them all the way to New Orleans :D.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

“If you see a white S class, get out of the way. If it’s gold, run!”

what I told my kid when she was starting to drive. :D

problem now is the women that used to drive those have found F150s

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I’ll still pick my 22 year old diesel excursion.

18. This old Rz

Don't be to sure of the Big Ol Ford..:timeforabeer:
    They are kinda sketchy in accidents my friend's wife rolled hers, at only 40 mph..she was lucky..buy many others were not.

Here is a excerpt from an old article.

Quote " the Ford Excursion had a death rate triple that over many smaller SUVs.
    2 and 3 times more fatalities than the smaller Expedition and the Explorer."

I have a 03 E350 diesel van you have two more feet in front of you than I've got !! :beer: but I'm certain in a wreck I'd be fooked:confused:

I don't remember what suspension the Excursion has but I've got the twin I-beam setup and that's simply the most dangerous front end ever put under a vehicle.. FORDS love to roll over ..hate to say it but its fact.

I drive that beast like a old man .. lol

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  19. This old Rz

As for Ann.. the news wasn't good this evening she is now in a burn center and in a coma

But it very well could be a medically induced coma... burns are awful. Would not wish that on very many people...

I always liked her personality she seems kind of quirky and innocent, but landed in Hollywood and has been swimming with sharks.

IMO, that is not her natural habitat and probably hard for her to conform to.

Or maybe she's just crazy f****** dangerous

Well here's to hoping she gets well she didn't hurt any people
    ( luckily).. she was filmed almost hitting a pedestrian and driving up and down streets at high rates of speed...
    It's pretty freaking ironic this happened about the same day as the crazed nurse that killed six people only a few miles from where she was...

20. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Funny how conversations turn, to a actor lesbian crashing a car(still would fuck her, besides the point) Glad your ok,

StanTheMan likes this.