1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK ROUND 04 | Pirelli Emilia-Romagna Round | 10 - 12 JUN

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jun 8, 2022.

1. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

I've always just assumed they schedule after MotoGP and F1 weekends to NOT collide with them in terms of competing for fans and viewership.

Then throw in track availability and logistics, and I'm sure it's a nightmare scenario for planning a series.

Sucks for fans though, 3 weeks in season should be the MAX a series can go without a round IMO.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Calm down, hotrod.

3. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I don't believe Lowes is signed for Kawi next year. Baz & Laverty may also be on 1 year deals. Barni & Go 11 Ducs are also not performing. He's got options if the cards fall his way.

4. prospected

Not sure if anyone else follows Niki Tuuli on IG but the guy just had 3 of his toes amputated from a wreck. Prayers to that guy.

Senna likes this.
  5. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Ouch. Wishing him the best for his recovery.

..and on that note, I shall be ordering the little fin sprocket protector for my KTM today.

6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I didn't see the crash and saw that he had a substitute rider. What actually happened?

7. prospected

8. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

woof... partial Polen :(
    Thats an easy 3 months of recovery

9. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

10. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I hope he has healed up enough to make a good showing - last I checked, his BSB season is toast, but I have at least two race weekends to catch up on, so I may be way off here.

henry_carlson likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Looks like we're halfway there.

https://twitter.com/crash_motogp/status/1555846305162924032

418 likes this.
  12. 418

418 Expert #59

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Secret test-rider society forum.

418 and younglion like this.
  14. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

I see Gerloff staying in wsbk…Imo he offers plenty of value to justify his expense for both the team and the series.

henry_carlson likes this.