1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anne Heche

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Aug 5, 2022.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I saw that on the YouTubers right after the LV smoke shop video. Add in “shot my arm off” and shit is going pear shaped lately.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Always thought she would be fun to party with!

4. ChemGuy

SHot my arm off...lol....dude rolled in all steel toe tacticool, m4, rails, vert grip....and then ran out like a beyotch screaming....Never even busted a cap.

Steeltoe, wsmc42 and Senna like this.
  5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Wow......there was another crash just across town sounding similar to this, but unfortunately the outcome was FAR deadlier. The video is pretty horrific....apparently some drunk lady was doing 100mph down La Brea and ran through a red light. 6 people killed including an infant and pregnant mother, as is so often the case the drunk driver somehow survived the crash.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/at-least-5-injured-in-fiery-crash-at-windsor-hills-gas-station/
    https://lasentinel.net/update-nurse...-crash-still-hospitalized-awaits-charges.html

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I laughed at those idiots trying to Jose wick tactifool. Old man with (guessing here) a $70 savage side by side blasted the crash test dummy they sent in first.
    Hope the 80 year old is okay after his heart attack.

The Vegas video, well, I think the dude went too far but, not going any further since I don’t need another ban. :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

that came up next and it’s sickening. The driver of the MB survived.

8. ChemGuy

I used to live about 2 miles from that store. Norco is old west still. No sidewalks....only designated horse trails. Like people really ride horses in town. The store has a hitching post in front of it. Gramps wasnt playing.

Circacee, GM GIXXER, Steeltoe and 2 others like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I disagree with that.

He should have gone full Sharia on the guy and cut his hand off. Fvck a thief.

5axis likes this.
  10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He killed him. Dead. The knife strike to the back of the neck.

A 17 year old dumdass kid is dead. How much more you want? Oh, behead the kid.

Raceless man likes this.
  11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

There's conflicting reports on whether pincushion kid died or not. You can hear him begging and apologizing while the store clerk is calling 911.

Perhaps the death penalty is a bit harsh for petty strong-arm robbery, but 'play stupid games...'

crashman, Wingnut and 5axis like this.
  12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i had a teen crush on anne heche. cute as fuck back in the day, but people have always said she was nuts. whatever that movie was where she had like a tourettes tick was like prime anne.

*edit* it was a character on Ally McBeal lol holy shit i'm old now

joec, jksoft and mattys281-2 like this.
  13. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I feel bad for the store clerk. He made the right call in that situation, but the guilt if he did kill that kid whose heart clearly wasn’t in it would be pretty tough.

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. And survived well (physically / considering). When I first saw it a day or two ago I’d thought they’d sped it up. Coming from 25 or so years in the gas tank engineering business and the first one I read said “50mph” my engineering brain went off because at 50mph that shouldn’t have ruptured either gas tank. My very rough time/ distance was about 81 (had to record the video at a way higher frame rate but still wasn’t the best to scale distance but directionally was what I was thinking). Totally senseless and horrible deal all around. Makes me sick to my stomach.

15. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

What you mean his heart wasn't in it, so why did he jump over the counter and start grabbing stuff, you don't actually believe his whining after he was stabbed do you.

crashman and StaccatoFan like this.
  16. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You gonna ban yerself? Is that a thing?

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Well this sucks. She was fantastic in Dig. Everyone was.

18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Ah, I had a different incident in mind. There was one recently where a kid tried to rob a gas station with an AR-15 and got lit up.

19. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't know looks like some young punk kid, thinking he can wave the AR around and nothing going to happen.
    Then sees the shotgun and turned tail,then started screaming like a stuck pig.

20. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth OR shot in the arm.

Kev59 likes this.