1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody watch the series “OuterRange”?

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Aug 3, 2022.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

2. sdg

sdg *

Nightmare fuel.

A sinkhole? At a mine? Shocking!

I did like Outer Range

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah we really liked it except for the finale....

**** SPOILERS ****

It didn't answer any questions and with no contract for a season 2 you'd think they'd at least conclude ONE of the many story lines. Was very frustrating.

sdg likes this.
  4. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

I thought I read somewhere that season 2 was planned. Brolin was on Late Night with Stephen Colbert a while back and I could’ve sworn he said there would be a season 2. Maybe I’m mistaken. I frequently am. Just ask my wife.

5. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I dunno - Googling it says there's no ink on paper yet for season 2. There better be or it will end up like John From Cincinnati .. I loved that show back in the day and HBO gave it one season and it ended without a single conclusion. My wife still makes fun of me for that show. It was like the 4th one in a row I got hooked on that only had a single season lol

6. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I watched a few episodes while I was in banned camp. :mad:

7. Quick6RR

Quick6RR Well-Known Member

I enjoyed Outer Range up until the finale. The build up to that point was awesome and I very excited to finally get some answers and reveals. Instead, the finale just left you with a downright silly twist and even more questions. It felt like Lost with the Sci-fi elements and mystery. I just think they dropped the ball with the setups that never paid off.

thrak410 likes this.
  8. sdg

sdg *

Lazy writing.

9. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Loved it. Looking forward to a season 2.