1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’re such a fucking liar.

Edit: not you, Frank.

FastByKids likes this.
  2. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are remembering wrong. Assholes being assholes is nothing new. If anything, the ones still around are mild imitations. Perhaps you are only seeing it now because you have been in the middle of it nonstop for some time now.

Was it politics that got you banned back before you stuck back in under this identity? Oh, and in your opinion, is a sneaking back in when you are banned a violation of forum rules?

I know you don't answer questions that bother you, so I will not be holding my breath.

StaccatoFan and pickled egg like this.
  4. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Wasn't politics at all (or maybe, depends on who knew what). TBH it was rather difficult situation that I didn't know how to handle at the time . But if you want the details here it is. I'm sure this will cause some butthurt. Everyone loves dirty laundry apparently.

I was rather active on another BBS in Georgia. A guy I considered my "mentor" who sorted everything out and got me racing with WERA put me in a tough situation. We were tight and his family would often be at the track helping our small group out. Then my "mentor" started f*cking around on his wife with someone within the circle on the BBS in Georgia. I really respected his wife and family but I couldn't say anything. Then the guy started getting really righteous on the boards and being a huge hypocrite. So there was a huge falling out that spilled over to here. So I got the axe for being a @sshole to him.

I was at the end of my endurance racing and started my family. Everyone thinks I snuck back in. If memory serves I used my same email address as before but had forgot all my credentials to log in.

Happy?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you're saying people don't get banned only for posting political content? I didn't need the details of why you got banned, I just wanted to see if it was consistent with your statement that only politics get people banned.

And you can't use the same email address with two different screen names. Unless your former account was completely deleted. If it wasn't, then that email is still banned and you snuck back in. If it was deleted, then that screen name was available to you when you returned. You chose a different one. You may not call that sneaking in for some reason that makes sense in your head, so we will agree to disagree.

6. FastByKids

It was almost twenty years ago. Have no idea how it works. DaveK has stated people don't get banned permanently. Go ask him...

7. FastByKids

Just got a few texts. Now I see what is happening here. Sometimes I'm so slow.

Ban me to protect your good ole boy club. :flag:

8. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

You brought up helicopter’s in the bagger thread and i mistakenly responded here. And wrong again about military background as the First Cavalry was where i got my start with helicopters. Being assigned does not automatically mean being capable at doing.

StaccatoFan and G 97 like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't need to ask him. There must be hundreds of accounts that are permanently banned. It's reversible if someone actively does something about it. If we leave it alone, it's permanent.

Bottom line is you snuck back in, buddy. I'm just curious where that fits into your whole thing about following the rules.

10. All I want to know is which one of those Jr Cup kids are running Italian cams? Offset woodruff keys are amateur hour compared to a good set of those

Knarf Legna likes this.
  11. Brian Van

Brian Van Track Gear Retailer

12. FastByKids

Oh now it is making sense.

I'm sure you are very skilled at what you do. Without the military I'd most definitely been a way different person.

Why would you make that comment? Are you trying to diminish me in some way? Possible I'm just reading into things.

Can you tell me what pro team you are attached to?

13. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I just can't believe in over 30-something years of doing this I'd never heard of a Woodruff Key until a few days ago.

I actually read it as "Woodcraft Key" the first time and was wondering how an ignition delete added horsepower.

Gino230 and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  14. The Hammer. Pretty famous from Days of Thunder.

noles19 likes this.
  15. FastByKids

I need to find my dyno curves to match up. Noticed no HP numbers. Or am I not looking proper?

16. FastByKids

Uhm it is not a conspiracy. Call it whatever you want.
    There was a face to face conversation with Sean about it. He gave zero craps.

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

:crackup:

The gift that keeps on giving.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Do you still have the dyno charts from the illegal engines you were running for direct comparison?
    A single dyno chart is basically worthless towards determining or establishing anything.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Stop being so mean, Garth.

FastByKids likes this.
  20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It’s all about the trap speeds, man

FastByKids likes this.