1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

Lord knows we need it!

pickled egg likes this.
  2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting of a excuse for a human being you are.

3. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting, sorry about the circumstances. We love it when racers stop by and tell us what’s what.

SundaySocial, jksoft, G 97 and 2 others like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Looks like someone is taking the beeb seriously.

Poor thing. Get mama to rub some ‘tussin on the hurt.

Swallow glass.

A. Barrister likes this.
  5. FastByKids

Yea, a bright young lady sees your ugliness. The absolute disgusting human being you are.

You are pathetic.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You seem a bit obsessed. Maybe you should get some professional help with your obvious and worsening mental health issues.

I worry about you, Hank. Truly.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  7. FastByKids

Still doesn’t change the fact you are a filthy sorry excuse of a human being.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Tsk tsk. Breaking the forum rules.

Truly a sad state of affairs you’ve found yourself in, Hank. Do you have a competent adult you can call to keep you away from sharp things?

9. FastByKids

I’ll personally apologize for your extreme lack of respect for women. I’m actually embarrassed that your behavior is tolerated. I’ve always said online behavior has consequences. Your arrogance makes you to dim to realize the crap you post goes beyond certain boundaries.

Anywho, I hope you take me up on my invitation.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s awfully presumptuous of you, to suggest that I need to apologize, much less that I require an obvious mental deficient to sacrifice himself (or is it herself, I don’t want to misgender you and cause you further embarrassment) by apologizing in my stead.

But I guess narcissists have to make it all about them, don’t they. Is they an ok pronoun to use for you? Zu? Zey?

It’s so difficult navigating the treacherous waters of the mentally ill.

FastByKids likes this.
  11. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Welcome Kayla!!!!!
    Another Ravens Fan!!!!!!

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have to say, your riding this year has really impressed me. You and your dad make a great team. I really enjoyed the round where you kept coming up the inside and passing everyone in a 90 degree left hander. I think it was about 4-6 races ago, Road Atlanta, maybe? I haven't really watched any MA since, as work has been crazy.

While watching you, I think of Elena Myers. She was the last American lady racer, that I remember, that could win because she was good. Had nothing to do with her sex, she was a badazz!!!! She won a couple SS races and was a threat at every round. It will be fun to watch you do the same and better.

Good to see you have a bunch of fans on here.

Also, good to see you set the record straight. IMO @Knarf Legna is a good dude and he used to be on here a lot when I first joined this madhouse.

13. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Yup. I remember Bandoleros being the feeding class for Legends Cars at Loudon. The kids got along great together. Not so the parents. We dropped them from the program.

14. StaccatoFan

Wow!! Making that kind of comment about Kobe Bryant’s helicopter crash.
    No class whatsoever.

And I’ve spent track weekends with @pickled egg and the little Egglettes. He’s got more than respect for LADIES. Like the Egglettes he’s raising. Ms Yaakov Is also an admirable young lady and a credit to this sport.

just because someone has a vagina doesn’t afford them the respect of being a LADY.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    pickled egg likes this.
  15. StaccatoFan

Oh. And I was also a “7 Level” during my Air Force career.

Big
    Fucking
    Deal

and

Whoop
    De
    Fucking
    Do.

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  16. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

What gear are we in? My dash lost track.

stk0308, Gino230, MELK-MAN and 3 others like this.
  17. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Hard to get a good look at the dash with all the purses flying around.

18. StaccatoFan

I’m not sure. I’m camped out at Barns and Noble waiting for Hanks book on how to make your kid the MotoGP World Champeen.

Mods can we change his screen name to

Earl 2.0

19. StaccatoFan

Watch out guys. You may get an invite to the Hank Miller Pittsburgh WERA pit party 2022.

Im just not sure what the theme is. I hope they have some costumes that work for it at Party City.

Boman Forklift and A. Barrister like this.
  20. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Whatever gear we are in, the clutch is slipping mightily. That must be what I'm smelling.

StaccatoFan likes this.