1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 06 | Prosecco DOC Czech Round | 29 - 31 JUL

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Am I high or didn’t Abraham win a moto2 race?

for some reason I remember that. Or maybe Not.

418 likes this.
  2. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

He won Moto2 in Valencia in 2010 didn’t he?

3. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Announcers said Duc is looking for the next winner in the team to succeed Bautista and flat out said Rinaldi isn't the answer.

4. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

I don’t remember them saying Rinaldi isn’t the answer. But we will see

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I don’t think I’d use the word “intimidated”. Besides he and Redding being mates, after two hard pass attempts he realized Redding was seeing bloody murder after Toprak tried to punt him off the track and wasn’t gonna give an inch to anyone on planet earth.

Discretion was the better part of valor there as Redding would’ve taken them both out of Rea kept pushing it.

6. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

“If Rea”. For some reason my autocorrect keeps changing that to “of Rea” and my thumb is still too swollen to fix it on my iPhone.

7. ljuice26

ljuice26 Well-Known Member

And realistically, as long as Bautista, REa and Toprak are in WSBK, everyone else is fighting for 4th position.

koth442 likes this.
  8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

God dang flat tire on the last lap sees gg go from 6th to who cares

9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Not sure about on the feed this weekend but they’ve definitely said it on their podcast.

10. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

Fucking awful luck! Ugh, heartbreaking. I feel for the kid.

henry_carlson likes this.
  11. prm

prm Well-Known Member

They had five weeks off, did two race weekends in three weeks, now they have six weeks off. Odd.

I hope GG can use these six weeks to continue to improve. This last race should give him some confidence in himself.

It appeared Lecuona’s rear tire may have been very low too.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Absolutely correct. Three of the four guys who finished behind him in the top five went on to race MotoGP. We're not talking about some fluke with half the field wiping out in front of him either. He earned it.

Exactly: intimidation! :D

SuddenBraking likes this.
  13. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

14. koth442

koth442 Well-Known Member

That was pretty uncool of him. I remember watching him dive into the gravel trap after he moved away from the bike and thought it was suspicious.

15. prm

prm Well-Known Member

16. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I’m honestly wondering if he did take a little bit of a knock to the dome and then said he was faking it just so he’d pass protocol.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Hey Aaron, hold my beer..."

Peter Hively and Steady T like this.
  18. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Good to see BMW back up there. We’ll see how they do at some other circuits but it’s encouraging. WSBK is better than MotoGP right now.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

These races were really good this weekend... Toprak is such a demon on the brakes!

Now the BMW is up there I can't wait for HRC to get their crap together. Its going to be awesome :D

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Ugh. Gutted for GG.

koth442 likes this.