1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Can anyone list what seats are still officially open?

2. sidepipe79

sidepipe79 Well-Known Member

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

We could. But then why do something that takes the time that it took post your post when you could do it?

Too lazy?? Figures. Get your pussy hat and join @dsapsis.

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ooh, poor little guy. You still that upset? You're going to need to get a lot more creative than that. :D

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He not only failed to get the factory engineers to help any riders not named Marc Márquez perform at the level that they are capable of and help the team, but he wasn't capable of protecting the only winning asset he had given the technical choices that they have been making. Getting on pit wall topush Marquez to keep charging after clawing his way back from 19th to 3rd instead of directing him to take the points wasn't bad enough. He wasn't smart enough to veto the hasty return after that nasty injury. It's all working great for Honda.

Boman Forklift and cpettit like this.
  7. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not buying that bit about 'Pushing Marquez' from pitwall in Jerez and causing the crash.

Pit clowns waving their arms and screaming don't count for shit, I doubt MM93 even noticed Puig the way he was riding that particular Sunday.

Riders ride and that crash was Marquez's 100%.

Puig does come off like a dick but this is pulling at straws....

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's not so much the pushing as it is the not holding him back.

"P3 OK" is the sort of thing you see on a pit board late in the season when guys are fighting for a championship. The particular circumstances of that race would've made it a good time to communicate something like that, even early in the season. That could've been enough to make Marquez think.

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Jesus dude. Go for a walk or something........

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Are you okay dude? Maybe I don’t pay attention, but I haven’t seen this level of vitriol from you before. Though it is funny as shit. :flag:

Papa Hotrod is a pretty fun nickname, I would embrace it.

Honda letting Marquez race 4 days after breaking his arm was about the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen, given they just signed him to 4 years and dude had 3-5 more titles in him even after the initial broken arm. I’ll be somewhat surprised now if he ever gets another.

I’m not convinced that Puig could’ve really stopped him though. Seemed to be the tail wagging the dog over there.

I always figured Puig had photos of HRC execs in dishonorable positions. Now that I see that he managed the Repsol relationship, it all makes sense. I’m wondering how much control Puig even has over the technical direction of the bike. Seems like the Japanese probably just tell Puig-San to keep the Repsol and Spanish sponsor money coming and they control everything else.

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Man, he'd need to come up with something smarter than that to bother me. I think I'm safe. :D

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That bike is not going anywhere if they don't start it. :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I figured he wasn’t coming back after the break.

but Crutchlow? If they’re bringing him in it would make sense to have him at the British gp.

When does wsbk end? Maybe throw Toprak on at some point.

or Gagne.

16. BHP41

Sure. That’s why your sensitive ass(well upper body) gave me a vacation. It didn’t bother you, HotRod. Just go ahead and change your screen name.

17. BHP41

He’s going to be slow, unfortunately. The grid is so close now that these one off rides just don’t work anymore. When there’s 2 secs from 1st to 20th. There’s no room for a guy that does at best , 8-10 rides(not races) testing a year. He’s fast but those last .5-.7 is lost when not on the bike full time.

Hope I’m wrong though because his interviews are second to only Miller and we know who Jack got that from.

18. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

Senna likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Damn, you are even dumber than the things you write if you didn't figure out what got you banned. Like I said, you're going to need to be a hell of a lot more creative to bother me. Right now, you're not even operating at the third-grade level you were talking about the other day. Kind of ironic, really. Come on, try again. Come up with something smart or original.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dammit what I miss??