1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

La casa de papel

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

They've come out with a Korean version, and it's like exactly the same, just with Korean actors. They didn't change a thing.

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

It was a cool show, with Spanish actors, that was a flop show till Netflix picked it up and gained popularity. Spent many nights in Brazil watching this with the girl.

4. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Agreed, The Bear is worth watching. Speaking of FX on Hulu, The Old Man is good too. Under the Banner of Heaven was an interesting series as well.

The Boys never ceases to amaze. Episode 6 was great.

Gixxerguy855 and younglion like this.
  5. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I couldn’t get through the second episode of The Bear. Some of the writing was terrible. Usually FX is great but this one wasn’t my jam. The Old Man, though, has been great.

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Lasted 5 minutes into The Old Man. Way to close to home for us. My dad died from Lewy Body Dementia. Mother in law died from Dementia.

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Watched Rumble early this morning. I'd no clue about Jessie Ed Davis.
    I like documentaries and loved this one.

stk0308 likes this.
  8. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Watched the 4 episodes of "The Old Man" over the weekend - GREAT show so far....

noles19 likes this.
  9. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Another vote for Jeff bridges in "the old man"
    "Dark winds" amc
    Can't wait for "resident alien" to come back syfi
    "The bear" was pretty good too Cuzz... lots of yelling.

Speaking of fx crushing it... mr. Inbetween(avitar) , snowfall, and reservation dogs(hulufx)... am I forgetting anything else on fx? "Atlanta" new season was way too out there to enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  10. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Terminal List on Prime is a good one too.

Gixxerguy855, MyWayGuy and bleacht like this.
  11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Started "Midnight Mass" on Netflix. It's definitely worth watching.

cha0s#242 likes this.
  12. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Bill Burr at Red Rocks is fucking great. He’s been my favorite comedian for years so maybe I’m biased, but this made me laugh my ass off start to finish. Definitely give it a watch.

Phl218 and bwhip like this.
  13. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Girl in the picture...holy fuck. Humans are or can be weird mutherfucktards.

14. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

The series Resident Evil on Netflix is a good 7/10…. and Im not into sci-fi, zombie, dystopia future sort of shows.

15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

Watching The Offer right now. It’s about the making of The Godfather. Pretty good so far.

16. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

The Gray Man is a good watch.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  17. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yup. Figured I would like it given they directed my favorite Marvel movie, the Winter Soldier, as well as Infinity War/Endgame.

However, I think they leaned into those drone camera shots a little too heavily. It was neat in a few instances, but others just felt a little gimmicky.

18. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Verdict on Rings of Power?

Witcher was ass compared to the games and novels, and the shit stain that was the GOT ending has made me leery of new fantasy shows. Is it any good?

19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Watching “The Man in the High Castle” now. Almost done. It’s very good.

Sudowoodo and stk0308 like this.
  20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I tried 3 times to watch the 1st episode of Rings of Power. 15 minutes worth each time picking up where I left off. The 3rd attempt I was 3-4 minutes in and by the grace of a higher power , found The old Bionic Woman show on the roku channel to watch instead. The Ring of Power show is painfully boring……1st episode anyways.