1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, it doesn't. It was a joke. I'm sure he spent part of his career racing in England, or some other places where he wouldn't say that to a black person's face.

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

How do you know he doesn’t ? You’re speculating at this point.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, if he does, his apology is a huge lie and I'm not sorry he got fucked.

4. BHP41

Yeah, he shouldn’t have apologized. You never apologize to the outrage mob. As soon as he did, he was done.
    You’re not sorry because he got fucked by his use of the word or because of his apology?

DrA5 likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually don't have an opinion on him. Don't know enough about the situation. I was just going along with your facts, since you're not speculating.

6. BHP41

“I’m not sorry he got fucked” is an opinion on the situation. I wasn’t asking you if you want to take him on a date. I was asking why you’re “not sorry he got fucked”.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you notice anything written before "I'm not sorry he got fucked"? Or did you just ignore that on purpose?

So, does he? You've got the facts and my answer, as plainly written, depends entirely on them.

8. BHP41

So for clarification, you’re not sorry “he got fucked” because he apologized but only if he uses that term with black friends?

If he doesn’t use it with friends that are black, then they should rethink their “friendship” and reference each other as acquaintances.

I really don’t give a shit one way or the other if he uses it with black friends He should, maybe he doesn’t use it all the time. Only in times like gaming or fucking around.

A lot of you sissy bitches would never make it in the hard world because you’re too sensitive.

Thing is, this race bullshit is just that, bullshit. It’s only kept alive by racists. No one really gives a fuck if you tell a black person to go back picking cotton or you tell a white person that their mom is the whore of the trailer park and you’d be lucky to know who your dad is. Same shit. Doesn’t mean anything other than the person is using words to get at you.

THEY ARE JUST WORDS. No one with a sane brain gives a fuck.

But in this day, someone needs to be offended. We need a good world war to set shit right again.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sissy bitches want to know where exactly your hard world is that they haven't experienced, tough guy.

This would go a lot easier if you could actually understand the words that you are reading. I didn't write anything about black "friends." I don't have a problem with his friends giving him a pass. That would be the part about me not having an opinion on the situation since I don't have any facts on it. And I don't give a shit either if you say that to a stranger's face as long as they don't get in trouble for punching you in the mouth. I'm all for free speech and their consequences.

Now the real question is why are you upset that some black people have been saying it to each other (whatever the reason is) and you don't get to? With the removal of the social stigma have an impact on your use of the word if you got a pass? If not, why do you care? Of all the double standards out there, it's the one that allegedly doesn't change anything to your life that you have a big problem with?

R1Racer99 and Boman Forklift like this.
  10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Been listening to all the rap since I heard NWA come from the back of the school bus in 3rd grade. And it isn't some "oh I heard it so much I forgot it was bad".

Also, you don't deserve to rap along if you can't self edit on the fly. I admit to not editing at home or at highway speed alone, but it's still like dropping an F bomb to Xmas story dad - even when everyone else is singing along and you were invited to be there. Still wrong.

Boman Forklift and Chris Smith like this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not that you should care, but don't edit yourself on my behalf. :D
    If they put it on the record, you get to sing it. Unless they turned down your money at the record store (or streaming site, I guess. I'm old.).

12. BHP41

Self edit ?? No. If the song has nigga in it, you can sing right along. Those that don’t like it can fuck off. I’ve never once used that word to refer to friend of mine, why would I? If you do, white or black, you look like an ignorant fool that has no understand of language. I’ve used many insults to my friends as they have towards me. Not one has been such a repulsive word that has such a deep history of violence as that one. I don’t agree with anyone using it. But to turn a blind eye to what that word has become is just that. It’s okay for some but not all, nah, don’t agree with that. Words have meaning, so when someone says that, it just makes them look stupid, no matter the race of the person.

13. BHP41

Thing is, I don’t use it. I find it repulsive. I know the meaning behind it. I don’t think anyone should use it no matter the situation.

What I care about is the ability for people to speak freely and not be judged by their race. This is what it comes to.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Sir Jackie Stewart calling for LH44 to retire.

15. quikie

quikie Fugitive at Large

Jeebuz, what a bunch of whinny c#nts.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I don't care whether Hamilton retires or not, I do know that Jackie Stewart is a complete twat.

ungwaha and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Sounds like Jackie has been into the leaded stuff instead of the unleaded.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Is this purse fight still going on? Don’t chip a nail, bitches

Boman Forklift and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know I shouldn’t engage, but look fuckstick, what real world are you living in, that all of us dumb asses aren’t able to participate in?

Your comments is beyond stupid and continues to show your lack of character, IMHO.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  20. BHP41

Why? He just finished on the podium :confused:

Yzasserina likes this.