1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB Krämer HKR EVO2 R

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by AeroD1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. AeroD1

AeroD1 Well-Known Member

Interested in purchasing a Kramer HKR EVO2 R if anyone has one they are thinking of parting with in the not so distant future. Price range is kind of open at this point as I too am selling some race bikes. I'd ideally like a more current HKR but I am open to checking out any that may be for sale. If you have one and would like to contact me in a private message or send me any links for your listings. Thank you

G2G likes this.
  2. Coolkhas

Coolkhas Active Member

3. AeroD1

AeroD1 Well-Known Member

4. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I am guessing you fell in love with Bobs at the NJMP race huh. LOL I did too and been thinking of getting one. BTW this is Steve Alexander the one who races the motard.

Hugh Dunklee and grandpanot like this.
  5. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

Ck with Dave,(Kayla's Dad)

AeroD1 likes this.
  6. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

We just picked one up. Highly recommend!

AeroD1 likes this.
  7. AeroD1

AeroD1 Well-Known Member

Bob has the 890
    Gp2 which is a beast. I’m interested in the 690 version. Been so for a while after seeing Bob and others riding the ninja400 having fun. I just like the Supermono over a 400.

G2G likes this.
  8. ludedude

ludedude Active Member

Still looking?

Going to be selling my '21 soon.

9. AeroD1

AeroD1 Well-Known Member

Yes, still looking

10. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

grandpanot likes this.
  11. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

good luck on your search these are great bikes

12. Austin824

Austin824 Member

Sent you a PM about my EVO 2R for sale. Thanks!

13. grady anderson

grady anderson Well-Known Member

I will too.

14. grady anderson

Sent you a PM too. In case it didn't work it says:
    My Kramer Has just over 300 miles on it. Looks like new. I bought it in 2021 through Joe K at Kramer who had it on consignment for an older gent who had health issues. I raced it with WERA at Summit on my 70th birthday last September 12, 2021. It has sat in a climate controlled trailer ever since. Spare battery and Optimate proper lithium battery charger included as well as spare clip on mounts. Fresh Pirellis were installed for the race weekend, Two seven lap sprints (Clubman and DSB) and only three laps of practice as an old arm injury was acting up. email me for pics at [email protected]
    Cell is 703-966-7731
    My injury was from lifting a tree stump into a tractor bucket. I am seeing an orthopedic surgeon Monday to discuss surgery. Proximal bicep tendon rupture.
    I paid $22,500 plus the tires ($400 and shipping $1,000)
    Looking for offers in the $20k area.
    Also have a Bimota DB5R with an 1100 Ducati Motard engine from Moto Corse that will probably go to.

Hugh Dunklee and AeroD1 like this.
  15. grady anderson

Oops. $22,500 included the tires and shipping. Brain damage doesn't improve with age. Talk to you soon Jeff.

16. MOtrizzle

MOtrizzle Active Member

+1 for Austin and his Kramer. Stand up guy and one hell of a bike. It's a weapon, even compared to other EVO2s.

AeroD1 likes this.
  17. IL8APEX

IL8APEX Well-Known Member

@Austin824 Don't do it!

+1 on Austin being a stand up guy... He let me sit on his bike and make vroom vroom noises while answering all my Kramer questions at an AFM event in March. He might be a bad influence, as I'm on the wait list now.

-T

18. khill

khill Well-Known Member

I have a client that might be parting with a 2020 Kramer GP2 890R.....

Ken

Hugh Dunklee and AeroD1 like this.
  19. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

P
    Post up info

20. khill

khill Well-Known Member

I'll ping him.....

racerx43 and zx250r like this.