1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ate some KFC

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jun 17, 2022.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Lutefisk. The Dead Sea Pedestrians up here don’t even eat that. :moon:

2. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

R1M370, auminer and tl1098 like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Their Chicken Pot Pie is pretty damn good, plus its got my 3 favorite things....:)

cpettit and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  5. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Bojangles FTW!

ClemsonsR6, fastfreddie and Steeltoe like this.
  6. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Corrected.

7. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Love KFC cole slaw. But if there’s ever one in Maryland that doesn’t provide service you can time with a sun dial, even though you’re the only one in the place, I’ll go back again.

Luckily my local grocery stores deli makes awesome slaw.

8. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

I loved their chicken cordon Bleu dish. Even after it was removed from the menu, they would still make it upon request.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

it’s a “French” dish but if you ever get to southwest Germany, I’ll hook you up with a tiny place in a tiny town that will make it for you (not on their menu) that would make your dick fly off. He raises the chickens, raises the pigs, it’s his wheat in the bread, makes the cheese. , . Dick will fly off!!!!

Greg ZX6R and dtalbott like this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

11. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

popeyes > kfc > churches [which really doesn't even belong on the list it sucks so bad]

I will say that kfc's current chicken strips are pretty dope.

12. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I'll give Popeye's credit - their shrimp is pretty good.

mike w likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Church's may suck but they will build one anywhere.

14. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Popeyes.

Unfortunately I don’t go there anymore because they charge me for a “side” to get some gravy to dip my chicken in. It’s amazing gravy but on principle I’m not spending an extra $3 for it. I miss the food but my heart thanks me for it. 3 fucking dollars for 2 ounces of gravy, go fuck yourselves Popeyes.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  15. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

As much as I like KFC and all it's like competition, I'm just finding too many obviously FUBARed chicken pieces in my orders anymore. Normally I'd get a 3 piece, dark meat with 2 biscuits and coleslaw if they had it and it didn't suck.
    Now I generally stick to local joints that do it with better quality birds and an occasional chicken and waffles order. Metro Diner is a backup if there's nobody local where I'm at.

16. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Steeltoe likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Up here we have Mary Browns. It's WAY better than the nasty greasy mangled pigeons KFC serves. Mary Browns has always been better. Starting to get more Popeyes though and it's ok once in a while, but still not better than Mary Browns. Popeyes makes a good spicy chicken sammy, and the popcorn shrimp is pretty good.

mike w likes this.
  19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The shits...

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I wanted a gawd darn 7/11 wizard finger with chili and that cheese like substance for some reason. All they had was was that bigger hot dog and those pre wrapped stale buns.
    Just a freakin’ hot dog and a can of coke. Gawd damn Covids ruined my billy goat meal.

at least they had smokes.