1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I get some help in Canada please?

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, May 23, 2022.

1. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

2. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

That's cause you go to the West Island I gather for Bar B Barn

3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

The downtown one near the Bell centre. Usually drunk, and just hopped in a taxi from our hotel. For all I know the guy just drove around the block a few times and then dropped us drunken anglos off lol. From when I was 18 to about 35 we used to take bus trips for leafs/habs games every year with a big crew of guys. Bar b barn was always the dinner destination of choice before the game, and then some nightlife.... Good times :cool:

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  4. I was there before Covid hit, just took a day layover and stuck to downtown. Tree hugging hippies are taking over I tell ya. Is Chez Peris still there? I didn’t look last time, growing up with boobie bars in my home town was never .a big deal but the GM guys always wanted to go. Place was like the holy grail of strip bars :)

5. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Soo, did you call him? Buying the bike?

6. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

Ya we're pretty well known for them tittie bars lollll

cha0s#242 and Canadian Bacon like this.
  7. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Sent him a deposit, I got him to come down $1000 (canadian) on his asking price. Now just waiting on a quote from canadian shipping company. If it's too-crazy expensive I may see if one you guys in the area can help me figure out a way to get it over to 'Merica.

zertrider likes this.
  8. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

Smuggle it through the woods on a night with no moon and raining.

9. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Vermont...

10. Dan Dubeau

Trebuchet over the st lawrence.

ClemsonsR6 likes this.
  11. Dubeau- no hiding the lineage of your last name. I have a few good friends with same last name.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

We need something, like, to hide the motorcycle in while transporting it across the border.

Anyone here know how to build a Trojan Moose?

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Bring it down to the south and just ride right in.

14. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

That’s not physically possible, is it? I have no idea how the Canadian (and American) authorities are at a border these days.

15. MV Rider

MV Rider Well-Known Member

I suspect it is a little more than a nod and a wave. That's about what it was when I went to Vancouver from Washington State in 1976.

16. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Well, if we built this wooden Badger...

Stumpy and pickled egg like this.
  17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Take it to the Res and have some Indians float it over for you, they do that shit all the time. They usually don't get caught.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My brother lives in Montréal. He has driven into the US at least two or three times since this winter. He was Vermont last week. He's had no issues.

19. Dan Dubeau

Sounds like you have a good taste in friends :D My Dubeau family is from the Alexandria/Ottawa region. Quite a few in that area. Prolific breeders.

Pretty much the only french part of me is the name though. The rest of me is Irish/Scottish/Norwegian.