1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody watching Outer Range on Amazon Prime?

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Apr 26, 2022.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Wife and I just finished episode 4. This show is really out there. It’s kinda like Yellowstone meets Stranger Things. I like it.

Badger911GT3 and evakat like this.
  2. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Got hooked last week. Great show!

3. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Trying to figure out how Brolin lands on the ground after falling back and forth through the "hole"???

4. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

Ditto!

5. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Saw a preview and looked kinda cool and intriguing but had no idea wtf was going on. Will check’er out

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Bounces off the walls on the way through :D

We've watched a few, not sure about it yet but I'll give it a few more.

evakat likes this.
  7. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Got me scratching my head, and now I'm invested...

8. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

I've been very intrigued by the first 4 episodes. I agree about the Yellowstone/Stranger Things comparison. I had been thinking about it as a No Country For Old Men/Stranger Things comparison.

9. G 97

G 97 Garth

I couldn’t make it past the first episode but if you dorks say it’s worth a watch I’ll do it. :moon:

10. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Last two episodes total snooze fest.

Whale penis over n out.

11. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

"You know what's not in that hole?" "Fritos"

That scene made me laugh

And the music they're picking for this show is pretty cool

Last edited: May 1, 2022
    DrA5 and Badger911GT3 like this.
  12. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

3 episodes in, we like it so far.

13. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

It's a nifty show. Not the greatest, certainly not the worst.

14. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

I'd skipped over it but this thread made me give it a try. Yeah, watched episodes 1-3 and partway through 4 in one sitting tonight.

It's a little clunky sometimes but I hope they're laying the groundwork for it to get really good.

15. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

We finished what was released to date last night. I was thinking Yellowstone meets LOST, more than Stranger Things.

It's good. It's not great.......yet. I just hope it moves a bit faster going forward and they don't pull a LOST and not explain the buffalo angle.

But Perry could be Jamie from Yellowstone. They seem to have a lot in common.........

16. StanTheMan

So far, I’m thinking anything or anyone that was thrown/fell in the hole is returned in their previous state to the present time. The one scene where Brolin wakes up and all those people, lights and equipment are there, with the clocks/counters are at all zeros, and his wife comes up to him and says, “you died in my arms two years ago, Run!” And he jumps back in the hole. I’m really intrigued to see that be explained and play out.

17. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Hope there's more episodes. Been good so far.....

18. britx303

2nd episode just finished.Wasn’t sure I’d get passed the 1st episode, as it seemed slow but stuck it out and it’s better. The bucktooth blonde is hot.

19. StanTheMan

just wait. That girl is gonna blow your mind when you find out who she is. I think it’s episode 7 or 8 where you’ll find out. This show now has me and the wife totally hooked

britx303 likes this.
  20. britx303

I think I got to episode 5. I kinda zoned out a bit and a.d.d. kicked in, and started cleaning/lubing a new pistol while watching. No clue what’s happening :confused::D Need to rewatch 4 at a minimum