1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's have a serious discussion here...

Discussion in 'General' started by cha0s#242, Apr 26, 2022.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

But why?

Plenty of room to spray "FREE CANDY" on it?...

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yeah perhaps. I’m a plain or glazed strawberry on top cheesecake kinda guy. My wife just made a cheesecake 2 months ago and accidentally used lemon extract instead of vanilla and was actually really good.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The former. Definitely the former. I've never tried any other kind. I know that they would range from disappointing to disgusting.

4. britx303

There’s a small chain of Greek family owned diners between Annapolis to Baltimore that does all their own baking. They do fresh strawberries with a glaze on top that’ll put 10 lbs a week on me, it’s so damn good. That’s it……I’ve settled………cheesecake it is.

bullockcm likes this.
  5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Magnum, A Team, Miami Vice is the correct answer choice.

Plus I would add a Wagon Queen Family Truckster, 1974 Dodge Monaco (ex Cop car version of course) and a '73 ford falcon Gt with an 8-71 thru the hood

Gino230 and malamute like this.
  6. britx303

Knock-knock…….

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Screw those pieces of junk, the Bullitt Mustang.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You guys are messed. Chocolate and raspberry is the #1 flavour combination known to man.

Pineapple on pizza is a close second :D

969 and fastfreddie like this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Chocolate belongs in chocolate cake or mousse. Raspberries belong on raspberry tarts.

I will concede that pineapple and pizza might sound appetizing as a Christmas meal option in an Iraqi prison. But if I'm free, pass.

10. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Shaggin Wagon
    Partaking in some plants
    Throw some moto's in it

Sorry to disappoint your sinister thoughts...

11. Dan Dubeau

Your tongue must be defective or something.

12. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

So are you one of those people who does not let different types of food touch each other on their plate? :D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, that's a pathology. I'm perfectly normal. If I know what the best form of a product is, why would it bother with attempts to bastardize it? :Poke:

14. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

They absolutely nailed every element of that car and it’ll never look outdated, because of it being perfect. I have a diecast of it in my stash.

Gino230 and rapidzrx like this.
  15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Close.
    Chocolate and Peanut butter is the pinnacle of flavors.

And pineapple is amazing on just about anything, especially pizza.

And if you disagree you're just anti Asian & Pacific Islander. :D

16. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

James Bond Aston Martin DB5.

17. Dan Dubeau

I'd say Mcgyvers jeep, but that things is probably held together with zip ties and bubble gum, and a whole pile of Janky wiring I'd be too scared to drive it.

britx303 likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Seems like we're close enough to become allies against the tasteless here, so I won't argue too much against your peanut butter claim. :D

ChemGuy likes this.
  19. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

The Ferrari 308 design is an absolute Classic .. and it’s greatest rendition the 288 GTO is off the charts with a V 12 … it’s a rare car . One just recently sold for 3.36 Million !!

20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Not if you’re an Ass Man :D