1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, $105, nice jump for you.
    Now, you are close to being even

rd400racer likes this.
  2. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

With so many "investors" on this board, perhaps we can establish our own "Dark Pools"... (youtube thread, post 19944)

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The video is a repost, I believe. :D

4. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

If so, it's worth the bitch pop from @Johnny B

Market makers, dark pools, high frequency trading... The average retail investor gets bent over every which way

BigBird likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Ryan Cohen fucks. As they say, there are hundreds of reasons for an insider to sell but there is only one reason why they would buy.

Attached Files:

Murcielago311 and Rebel635 like this.
  8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I’m happy with that :D

9. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

ugh... had an order in to buy at $24 and it got down to 24.01 Now 8 days later it's $30.50

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that sucks…

11. Tristan

oh well... missed opportunities like that sting less than the ones that I jump into and overpay. I'd rather be stuck with some liquid cash than a dog stock.

sanee, Rebel635 and BigBird like this.
  12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

That's how I learned about carry forward losses....
    Put in a sell order at 20.00
    Stock peaked at 19 & 7/8.
    Had to sell at $0.77.

5 years of carry forward losses...

13. thrak410

Anyone in pot stocks? Tilray and SNDL are skyrocketing after the announcement that a legalization bill will be coming to the floor of the house next week.

14. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

cgc here and its up 5% this am but i got a long road for this one :(

15. Tristan

239 shares of TLRY here. Looking up, but has a long way to go to get back to it's...umm...highs

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

still don't understand what canadian pot companies will have to do with America, but ok

17. Tristan

5 seconds of "research"-

Tilray Brands, Inc., formerly Tilray, Inc., is a global cannabis-lifestyle consumer packaged goods company. The Company operates through four segments: cannabis business, distribution business, beverage alcohol business and wellness business. The cannabis business segment is engaged in the cultivation, production, distribution, and sale of both medical and adult-use cannabis products. The distribution business segment is engaged in the purchase and resale of pharmaceutical and wellness products to customers. The beverage alcohol business segment is focused on the production, distribution, and sale of beverage alcohol products. The wellness business segment offers production, marketing, and distribution of hemp-based food and cannabidiol (CBD) products. The Company operates in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia, and Latin America.
    Headquarters
    655 Madison Avenue, 19Th Floor
    New York, NY

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

2 seconds of "research"

upload_2022-3-25_12-54-17.png

19. rymerc

rymerc Well-Known Member

I'm selling TLRY like crazy today, let some more GME go too.

Getting itchy to buy back into something, it's been a week of sell sell sell

20. thrak410

SNDL over 500mil volume ....