1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who has a chopper? Britt still here? I want a chopper.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Feb 19, 2022.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Don't hate just because you need to wear 70s pimp shoes with gold fish in the soles to touch the ground d on anything bigger than an RS125.

ToofPic, Steeltoe and pickled egg like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Ok, I'm sold. Let's all get our AARP cards and rake out the front of a GT750 Water Buffalo. Couldn't ruin the handling...

969, TurboBlew, ChemGuy and 1 other person like this.
  3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol y'all some ignant white boys. Who told you white folk got lock on choppers? :crackup:

Yall ain't invented shit

Easy Bay Dragons MC

EBDragonsEditLarge.jpg

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

14 dudes and 4 bikes?

jrsamples and ToofPic like this.
  5. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

13410009-8181-4B4E-9A5C-1491A44FF205.jpeg

GET TO DA CHOPPA!

TurboBlew, britx303, Wingnut and 4 others like this.
  6. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

You should have seen the expressions on some wannabes faces when complimenting a completely custom Royal Star. Their first questions were if it was a "Jesse" bike. Those years were entertaining when Rossmeyers was on Beach Street. :)

Steeltoe likes this.
  7. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

How can you have a thread about choppers without mentioning Paulie Jr, Paul Sr, Vinnie, and Rick?

Come on, man!

8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I thought helicopter too...

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

check out the dude with his colors on his knees... all the guys side looking him... “damnit Leon! Every got dam time a camera comes out you gots to be spanking it?!?” “You ain’t foolin nobody! Put it away!” :D

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Don't come around here with your damn cultural appropiations. :D

11. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

First HD I ever rode was a Sporty Chopper, 20" over springer with 10" Z bars...it was HORRID Riding...but it was fun..twist the grip, made lots of Noise...it took a huge area to make a U turn, I was 16.

I only have one HD left, it is a 93" Stroker, Elmer Trett built the engine in '95 for a Christmas present..I've not heard it run yet..it is now in an FLH frame, with 2" under forks and a 21" front wheel and flat dragbars..maybe this year.

I got into old AirCooled BMW's...and KTM Adventure bikes..

Choppers are an acquired taste...one I'm just not into right now, I like to see them..The Cleaner The Better..Less is Just Enough.

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Britt, I saw a photo of the BMW you're doing up, what's it gonna be?

13. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

I'm 61, and still don't think a Hardley would be cool. But I'm weird, so there is that.

ToofPic likes this.
  14. The Todd

The Todd It's 'The Todd'

In on page 2.

15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

You must not be white or white-trash enough. Here's a quiz:
    How many relatives do you have in prison or on parole right now?
    3 is average and more than 5 means you should already own at least 1.75 Harley's.

How many Camaro's, mustangs, dusters, chevelle's etc are parked (I wont say own as that implies titles) on your property?
    1 point per car. You get bonus points if they have an engine & trans. 2x points if the engine will actually start.
    If they are on cinder blocks you're automatically a local leader of a harley gang. If there is a rottweiler or pitbull tied to the chassis then you are a national gang leader.
    We are looking for at least 3 points.

Is there a tarp covering some portion of your dwelling?
    Is there weight bench in the front yard?
    Did your dwelling arrive at its present location pre-assembled and on wheels? Are they still attached?
    Do more than 2 people per bedroom live in this dwelling?

Once we see answers to these we can decide if you violated any pecker wood laws.

:D

16. pickled egg

Hey! I'd give your left nut to have an old Duster. I'd even feed it to the rotty tied to the bumper. :D

17. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

how about some dragon man type shit.
    273737766_5182079605149199_889212850769414414_n.jpg

Steeltoe likes this.
  18. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

upload_2022-2-19_15-0-56.jpeg One of these?:D

pickled egg likes this.
  19. pickled egg

[​IMG]

More like this, so I can play out all my Fallout New Vegas fantasies :D

britx303 likes this.
  20. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I have a free fat bob in my garage with under 4k miles on it. I ride it from time to time,but it always ends the same. I twist it up, and it don't move, and it drags my Ariats in turns. I park it,look at it,but I don't appreciate it.
    I try,but it's a Hardly Movingson

The Todd likes this.