1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another reason to hate

Discussion in 'General' started by ChemGuy, Jan 31, 2022.

1. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We shoulda let the Japanese keep it after the Germans bombed Guam and flipped it over.

pickled egg and R Acree like this.
  3. Fucking pussies.

jrsamples and sharkattack like this.
  4. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Parisians are among the worst humans I've ever had to deal with. Arrogance and ignorance combined. Food was the only redeeming quality.

tony 340 and CR750 like this.
  5. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I'm of French descent and I agree with this message. Parisians and fucking Romans.

CBRRRRR999 and R Acree like this.
  6. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

leaf blowers every morning are no different!!! what the crap...not cool

7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

There's hundreds of scooters/motorcycles on every corner in Paris. There's no way this will go through anytime soon.

8. long path/road

agreed!!

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Relax.... a baguette and fromage are on the way.

10. long path/road

not salad dressing!! what!?? so just a way..to try and penalize,what's probably their biggest Rate of a taxable sense of income.. ....isn't that how it works? things and or people who can will ! those who can't wont..! do you think they have interest and keep things moving... isn't the first thing of a certain perspective...take from the situation whatever they can do instead of embrace it.. if you take it they can't have it , and makes them closer to what they want...or what you should/should not have...nor will they ever in their life try! just saying...because they want to bring all on the same level...but won't make an effort in same sense.. easier to make a rule/club.. if your not this then your not that... most who make the rules could never live a day in most lives...kinda makes ya go hmmm.....,,,,??? regardless very sad...can see it happening soon in different place...what's it get them?

11. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Word! I guess.

12. Phl218

Phl218 .

That will be an interesting strike/protest

13. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Where is far?

Edit: Jeremy Clarkson is gonna have a field day with this. Just sorry it didn't drop until after Carnage a trois.

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Several of them. James Joyce reborn.

tl1098 likes this.
  15. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Holy $hit. THis guy is his own forum. He dont need the rest of us.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a child? :D

tl1098 likes this.
  16. long path/road

who do you think is complaining about the noise? not the 75% of the population that gets around in an over population situation on a scooter/bike that they can afford to just be..and seriously how much more noise can they be making? vs cars diesel trucks etc.. it's like being called out...guessing someone who wants to sleep in every day has gotten woken too many times.. and has a pull...or who knows?? idk just doesn't make sense to me simplest mode and probably cheapest of transportation and lets kill it.. I have to wonder why????

17. long path/road

no I didnt.... just wanting to know ... and I do get worked up and apologize...I can see this happening in near future in many places... ever since I was young..if you liked a bike road a bike would do all they could to idk make things difficult. like your a he'll angels or something. just because you had a bike or the interest you weren't normal..apologies I really don't understand why the majority of people, not here not racing etc....look down upon bikes etc.. but have never even tried the experience..but because its different from an elite or the norm, first reaction is how do we eliminate it.. had soo. many mx tracks and harescrambles within idk 30 mile radius growing up to ride play etc. .. mostly farms etc... wasn't the farmers that shut it down we were helping them as much as them to us!

ChemGuy likes this.
  18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I get it.... the 2 stroke scooters with loud pipes are hella annoying. They all cue up at red lights, then when the light goes yellow, you hear 100 2 stroke scooters pin it and slip away with the centrifugal clutches. Its loud as hell. I was in San Sebastian a few years ago in a hotel downtown on an intersection. The 2 stroke scooters were annoying as hell. And you guys know I love 2 strokes. If they had legal mufflers, or were 4 strokes with big cans, I don't think it would be an issue.

19. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

There's only two things I hate in this world: people who are intolerant of other people’s cultures. And the Dutch.

cha0s#242, cpettit and motoracer1100 like this.
  20. long path/road

I will say yes on a vacation trying to chill in a hotel I get that.. what about the people that rely on them to commute to work and such because they're economical aspect and they can afford it...to get to work, to give the rest of us vacation...will say idk 2-4 stroke either way both can makes some noise! besides!!! whats wrong with listening to a starting grid every few minutes??? sheesh! I mean C'mon!!

YamahaRick likes this.