1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official YouTube Video Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, May 13, 2009.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

2. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

But bruh, pollution and green jobz, yo.

Banditracer likes this.
  3. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Sure looks like there was a road down there to land on .., but him having the mindset to grab a selfie stick to record sure seems intentional..

4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Tonga volcano. Are we headed for another 'year without a summer' like happened a couple hundred years ago?

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

7. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

8. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

That's my buddy Ryan from Freestyle Supermoto. I was supposed to be there, but couldn't get the bike to run..:mad: Stupid mice! I do have to say, I've never run at the harbor, and after seeing that....I know why. Maybe if the lake was hard over, but man...open water 50 feet past the track?

The Todd likes this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

One of my favorite Friday Freakout

motion likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Damn. Today, we just received 10 inches of snow!!!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

jrsamples, BC and ChemGuy like this.
  12. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I read something, somewhere years ago that scientists believe tsunamis created by underwater landslides have done more to shape human history than any other factor.

The Todd likes this.
  14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Always been a fan of Graham's interviews with people. This one should be good.

backbone likes this.
  15. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

We rode there last year about this time right before the 3 hour steel shoe. The track was completely whooped out but that is a very cool spot to ride. We rode on the southern chain of lakes yesterday. Probably rode for 4 or 5 hours. I can barely walk right now.

The Todd likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll watch it later but was hoping it would be Graham Norton :crackup:

Robin172 and backbone like this.
  17. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I don't know what it is but Graham Norton has some of the coolest interviews I've ever seen.

18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He certainly has the voice and elocution of a Catch a Paedophile type of show...

19. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Possible. I think a big slide creates a much bigger wave...and will almost always wake a wave. Where as earthquakes may not make a wave.

You can also have massive above ground landslides that will trigger a tsunami. No one really believed a guy doing research about it and then in the 80s or so a family saw a massive slid in the NW while on a boat and saw the wave.

20. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

What lake? I"m looking to find somewhere this weekend.