1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I like the Manchester and the rat terriers. I’ve had more than a few hounds and shepherd mix dogs, but the terriers are just feisty little killing machines.

ToofPic likes this.
  2. Jed

Jed mellifluous

My neighborhood is inside the Buckhead City proposed map. Barely though -- Westside. My GF, mother, and sister are all much more in what is considered the traditional Buckhead area.

3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

So Atlanta? or the Philadelphia Vick? Meh..Doesnt matter he loves puppies now :)

4. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Sounds like theyre trying to Atlanta your Buckhead. Maybe thats why folks want out?

5. ToofPic

I have a standard yorkshire terrier I love to death,but sadly at age 10 hes gone blind.Still sweet and my buddy but makes me sad to see him struggle.Luckily he knows the house layout well.I want to try a different terrier- some day.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I could totally get behind that!

Meet Thor:

[​IMG]

7. ToofPic

Sweet Puppy!!

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

It's all over the city, Buckhead just has the people with enough knowledge and money to yell the loudest.

After listening to the arguments for leaving the city I'm for staying. I think the city needs to get it's shit together at an administrative level. The Red Dog unit of the late 90s got Buckhead's bar district under control then. The area has begged for the city to implement a unit like that again.

People lighting fireworks, doing burnouts, fighting in, and occasionally firing random rounds at 4AM tends to get on people's nerves when it's on the road outside your condo's window.

Get that shit in control and Buckhead will quit squawking.

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

If you have a little yard space, consider a larger breed. My first wife and I got a mini Schnauzer (Wilma cause I digs the Flintstones) because we had no space and lived in a townhouse at first. She was cool and all...lots of personality and fun. The downsides were the cost of grooming, and dental bills.
    We had her drinking from a rabbit bottle, but my last six months in Korea she and Wilma moved in with her parents and their dogs drank from a bowl...so Wilma followed. The schnauzer beard was always wet/damp and bacteria in her mouth gave her peridontal (sp?) disease. I got back and was scraping the plaque off her teeth
    with a dental tool, cause my groomer taught me to do that, and one of her teeth came loose while I was doing it and pus leaked out of the gumline. So a shit ton of money in special food, cleanings and extractions still didn't stop it from getting to her heart.

For that reason, I'm kinda sold on larger breeds now...Rotties and now Pit Bulls because of my snoozing machine, Brick.

10. auminer

Mr Marshall:

[​IMG]

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

ToofPic likes this.
  12. ToofPic

Buckhead use to be pricey,and a high dollar area.Now they are making news regularly for shootings.
    I live in Dahlonega...Mostly beagle type area

23.jpg

Gorilla George and auminer like this.
  13. auminer

Here's one for @Gorilla George

Meet Mr ClancyPants. Irish Wolfhound. It's difficult to get a sense of perspective of just how big this dog is. His shoulders are almost to my hips and I'm 6'2".

[​IMG]

Gorilla George and ToofPic like this.
  14. ToofPic

My sister has a Schnauzer,and 12 acres for her to run on.I absolutely love that dog (minnie) I never thought of the beard getting wet being a problem.Thats sad!

15. Jed

Jed mellifluous

It still is, and also very aspirational. Lots of younger folks are moving in and up, then they see what happens on the weekends and they get pissed. Contrary to a popular belief, it's not just old white people who are sick of the shit.

16. auminer

The billy bad-assed-est dawg on the block:

Nacho!!!

[​IMG]

E Reed, Gorilla George and ToofPic like this.
  17. ToofPic

Thats bad ass!!! I would love one of those! I bet he's pricey? Im sure Gorilla George will be along soon!

auminer likes this.
  18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

My neighbor has an old one named Frito. Crusty asked, cranky mfer. He's awesome.

auminer likes this.
  19. ToofPic

Waay back in the late 80's early 90's a friend and had a tile marble business.We did some installs in some Huge ass houses in Buckhead.I had never been in anything that nice before

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Steve Harvey bought Tyler Perry's old place overlooking the river. I think it's about 4000000000 square feet.

I met a guy who lives in a tower called the eclipse. Right on Peachtee between 400 and Lenox. Prices range from 7 to 23m. I just can't imagine.