1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

If that’s your way of thinking there’s way more needy people who could use that sort of charity. Dude, just cuz you jizzed in her 30+ years ago don’t make her a charity case. Go mow some old lady’s lawn that doesn’t have 30 year old adults who DONT want to cut grass.

pickled egg and jrsamples like this.
  2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

That's fucking hilarious. I've been mowing grass since I was like 8. There's no way I'm doing it when there are able bodied people who live there that can. Or her and her husband can pay the neighbor kid $20 to do it. GTFOOH

pickled egg likes this.
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I bet it was court ordered, mow-la-mony.

A CA chiro buddy of mine just paid his last installment. IIRC 10 f'n years!

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Do we know for a fact that the non-mowing "children" live in the same town as their parents?

5. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

You must be new to this divorce thread. It does not matter. Welcome to this caldron of hate. :beer: You'll do just fine here. :bow:

jrsamples likes this.
  6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

They were going to fly in and mow the lawn, but were too late after being detained at the airport and subjected to a battery of increasingly bizarre and irrelevant questions.

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well if they wouldn't'a bought that beater-ass 20+ year old hoopty they could've just drove.

8. lopitt85

The wording of that facebook screenshot leads me to believe ( o_O ) that the daughter is the one who took the pic. She said "get out here to do it ". That also would mean the "younger siblings" were also in the same location based off the verbiage used. All management of that lawn belongs to the couple. Stepdad should've have handled that shit before he left, or made arrangements for it to be taken care of.

When the fuck did men stop being men. Cutting the grass at a house lived in by my ex and her new husband...? WTF kind of alternate universe is this?

9. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Probably gonna stack some wood too after finishing the grass :D

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

We don't know the entire story. Perhaps this gentleman is going inside "for a cup of coffee" after the grass is mowed.

tl1098 likes this.
  12. lopitt85

And for the record, I don't advocate for being a curmudgeonly asshole because they're your ex. I'm on good terms with every girl I've ever dated, and their parents and siblings. But there needs to be boundaries...they're healthy.

I would not be cutting the grass just because her husband is out of town. He could have handled it prior, made arrangements for it to be handled while he's gone, or he can do it when he gets back. Making that known wouldn't make him an asshole, or jaded, or spiteful... It would, however, show that he has healthy, normal boundaries.

It'd be different if she lived in her own, was physically unable to do it, had no one locally that could help her, and couldn't afford to pay a neighbor's kid. Then, yes. But because her husband is out of town? :crackup:

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

The appropriate word is “Cuck” or “Simp”

ToofPic likes this.
  14. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I can say 100% that theres no way in hell I would ever cut my ex's lawn.Fuck a bad leg! I got a bad wrist,but Im not calling any ex to jerk me off!
    I could see me slinging a running lawn mower at her,and her new drunk,but thats just me being all Christian.

YamahaRick and motoracer1100 like this.
  15. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

This pic seems more suited to post here. Off-topic in a back-story sort of way. But there's always lots of water under a bridge in the lead-up to the divorce. :D

upload_2021-12-14_19-55-18.png

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Boy, that couldn’t be more wrong.

We’ll see what the girls think of me once puberty hits, though.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Maybe lawnboy fucked his ex sister-in-law, and is doing what he can to get back in the good graces of his kid(s).

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, mine ain't got a fuckin choice, but shes already not wanting to give up the smooches when I drop her off at school, or practice or whatever.

I tell her, 'look, if I don't get a proper smooch, we'll stand up on one of these these tables and do it, out at center court!'

She knows I'm not kidding and dad gets the lovin that keeps him pointed in the right direction! :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Circumstances couldn’t be more different, and my heart breaks for you guys.

My kids show their love for me with physical affection, too. And by physical affection, I mean getting dive-bombed off the furniture.

Then, the dog decides she needs some love. So she starts gnawing on me as the kids do their best Jimmy Superfly Snooka impressions.

Beats that sappy shit any day. :D

vfrket and StaccatoFan like this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Exactly. We don't know under what circumstances they got divorced. It's not much of a surprise that this crowd assumes that he has reasons to be bitter (I mean, just read the thread), but it might be the other way around.