1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got robbed last night.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I have a storage unit here in Jennings, Fl. and some low life fucks vaulted chain link fence with barbed wire and cut case hardened locks and stole a bunch of shit from it. Must have been no more than two of them judging by what they stole and what they left. Anyway shit is just shit and as mad as I am I just wanted to persue any avenue to fuck these scumbags. Those of you who know me...NO...I'm not gonna do anything to get myself in trouble because I'm such a level headed mature being. However as I have already put out feelers in the underground community but also I was wondering if I have any LEGAL recourse here. I'm filing a detailed report tomorrow with the local constabulary but the folks who own this "secured" storage facility tell me there is no insurance they have that covers this shit and are in difficulty with cancer in the family and quite frankly are nice elderly people whom I've been dealing with for years. I'm probably out a few grand and I guess I'm just bitter but what's a guy to do ?? Writing this has somewhat reduced my pissed level so thanks for that and any input is appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  2. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Bummer. Don't suppose your homeowners/renters insurance would cover?

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Fuck, man. Sorry.

Sabre699 likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Pretty detatched from where I reside but I'll check that out.

5. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Damn it , Florida fucks ... I just got back from property in Crystal River . Someone during the past two weeks pulled up one side of my metal gates mounted on 4x 6 posts cemented in the ground and swung it out of the way so they could Trespass... it appears to have been done with a tractor with a strap to lift out of ground as opposed to just running it over because no marks on post .. WTF .. luckily I’ve got nothing stored there to Steal . Trail Cams are going up next week... :mad::mad:

DmanSlam and Sabre699 like this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Good luck I was told that the offsite contents of the top secret sheep liar are covered on homeowners so hope yours is.

Any video of the scum in progress?

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. Sabre699

Dunno...but no film. I guess I was redundant in my original statement. Fucking these creeps supercedes any monetary loss...believe me. :mad:

CBRRRRR999 and motoracer1100 like this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

#floridasucks

Also, sorry to hear =(

Sabre699 likes this.
  9. Sabre699

That's because Joisey blows.

TurboBlew likes this.
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

which is worse? sucks or blows?

11. Sabre699

In football...both.
    In girlfriends...none.

mattys281-2 and BigBird like this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Absolutely check homeowners, it covers a lot of odd things that don't have to be in or at your house. I know people who have been paid for tools and equipment that were in trucks/trailers stolen at tracks and hotels.

RRP and Sabre699 like this.
  13. BC

BC Well-Known Member

DO NOT drag your feet with the report and insist they get your stuff (especially if it has #'3) in the system ASAP.

If it's not in the database and it gets pawned, the pawn shop will not have to return it.........but you'll have to buy it back if you want it back.

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Damn. I know that feeling in your gut right now, not pleasant. Hope you get your shit. Yesterday I received a call saying that someone may have stolen my $50k reefer trailer, but fortunately for me, it was another dude's trailer.

Sabre699 likes this.
  15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's pretty fuckin ballsy ! :eek:

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Freudian slip? :D

17. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

No shit ... it’s a 5 acre parcel , they could have just walked around vehicle gate on foot to see if there was anything worth stealing without pulling up post .. I don’t understand

18. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^this^^

Sabre699 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did anyone else get hit or just you?

Did they go logging? Something similar happened to a friend and they were going in and cutting down high dollar tree. They got caught after going to the well on too many times and with the insane prices and all that tree lawn shit, they got hung by their balls from the gallows.

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Burgled.

jksoft and backbone like this.