1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

That guys in a lot of hot water with his HOA.

2. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

blake likes this.
  3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I'm amazed at how some people survived life being so mentally weak that a couple of pictures on the beeb send them into full Karen mode.

4. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Im surprised the increase in the cost of everything isnt nearly as triggering as the two pics posted.

BHP41, DmanSlam and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  5. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I wouldn't characterize it as mental weakness at all, it was pretty clear that is was rather the lack of respect from some (and I can include myself in there!) on Mongo's wishes about political posts.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Don’t push your luck. I let a lot of shit slide but when I start to pay closer attention you know some are f@cking up. There’s your one any only warning.

and some of you easily offended need to harden the f@ck up and quit looking for things to be offended by.

and yeah, I’m in a rotten mood today. One of my goalies got chop blocked and I’m waiting to hear how bad she is hurt.

8. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

If we can apply your wishes to peoples signatures, because there's a few political ones, then ban away. If we're gonna be triggered, lets be triggered about EVERYTHING.

Rebel635 and Bugslayer like this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The question, to me, is exactly what constitutes a political post. I don't think that's ever been made clear, if it even can be. Sometimes it seems like just posting something that could inspire someone else to post something stoopid will earn you a ban. Like free donuts.... :dead:

With such possibilities out of your own control, I find that I just don't want to post so much here. I'm sure that the powers that be around here are going to lose sleep tonight about that. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

I find myself spending a lot more time at @Phl218 's place when I want to share something remotely questionable. Like skateboard silhouettes. Or turkey/turkey memes. Or anything I saw on a Tyler Zed YouTube video.

YMMV

dobr24 and Phl218 like this.
  10. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

He complained about seeing a "political" picture in the Odd ball thread and how it hurt his delicate sensibilities. That's called mentally weak. Perhaps the two of you can hug it out and make it all better.

BHP41 and pickled egg like this.
  11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Yeah...Phil didn't want to be the one to tell ya...you're banned over there. :crackup:

Phl218, Banditracer and pickled egg like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He banned me!

Sabre699 likes this.
  13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You can guarantee your own safety with almost 100% certainty if you stop short of posting anything that anyone with a functioning brain can predict will trigger the usual morons to post something that makes it clear who they voted for and who they hate in politics. Basically, if you enable them, there's a good chance you will get caught in that toilet flush. It is surprisingly easy to avoid. :)

All broken up over here. :D

The use of that forum has been strongly encouraged and supported here. The reluctance seems to be coming from those who would benefit the most from it. Go figure (not really).

14. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

Get 'em!

I played hockey. That's a brutal hit on the most essential player. I guess girls are different but that would've cleared the bench at my games.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  15. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Look here you miserable son of a bitch!!! I complained about the lack of respect for the rules and used a couple of recent political posts to illustrate the point. Apparently that concept was way beyond your ability to comprehend anything that isn't said in little cartoon bubbles lowered to a 3rd grade reading level.
    Understand this, I have no delicate sensibilities. I have also never made any of my political or social positions known on here, so you have no fucking clue as to whether I found those memes offensive or not. This also has no bearing on the side that any particular meme or post has taken. I have a great sense of humor, ask anyone that knows me. I also have made it well known that I have lost my tolerance for excessive stupid, which you have chosen to exhibit here.
    I have been accused of personal attack where none was given, I have been accused of being a hall monitor, when I point out the rules violations which impact me, and I have been called a Karen for pointing out the assholes. I stand by what I have posted and all of you close minded shitbird weak- assed sons of bitches can like it or not.

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup::crackup:

Damn if you didn’t just prove his post correct with this one. Weak ass bitch.

casjoker and Rebel635 like this.
  18. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Over the line … mark it Donnie

pickled egg and cha0s#242 like this.
  19. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

20. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

:Poke:Yeah well, Fuck you, too.