1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you pay the heated seats bill?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Sounds like it wont be long until you're into armchair dog racing.....

BigBird likes this.
  2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I do that now...it's endurance racing. We see how long either of us can stay in the chair before our bladder makes us get up. :D

dtalbott, StaccatoFan and BigBird like this.
  3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm surprised nobody has made a driving rig around a toilet yet. :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Sounds like a great way to get a UTI....better off just paying the $100 for iracing than the doctor's bill

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Well the dog get up when he wants to so I usually lose.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Far be it from me to cause you undue alarm, but you are well on your way to turning into me. I give you about 25 years. I'm currently building a cabin in the woods with no internet or cell coverage, and I daily drive a 1978 Ford pickup. When Dr. Evil turns off all the computers, I won't even notice.

7. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

lol not even ashamed. yup. and i'll use it until its gone and upon that day i will find something else to do.

tiggen likes this.
  8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

haha i'm a few months shy of 40. i have no alarm about it. i'd happy move to BC and live in an A-frame. the internet is still acceptable to pay for to me, i don't mind that one, but hey... well water, septic, solar... let those powerwalls develop another generation or two, satellite internet... i'd be totally happy living off in the woods somewhere without having to talk to anyone any more. keep a 2-stroke or two and a mountain bike and a dog and done. i told my wife that if she ever died unexpectedly this was my plan. she was all talking about how if i shacked up with a new chick she'd haunt us and i LOL'd. at least the internet and cell service actually provide something. all the other ones are just "things you didn't know you needed until we jammed it down your throat... but also you still don't really need it."

i was still alive at a time where if somebody called and you weren't home, they just left a message or tried again another time. i don't like being always got to somehow. Teddy K wasn't wrong (well except for the whole indiscriminate blowing people up thing, not so good there, but his message had some truths to it).

[​IMG]

9. Phl218

Phl218 .

The heated seats in our GLS are the shits tits. They were not extra

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Brick is a professional sleeper. Never seen a dog need to rest up from a good nights sleep the way he does. And he snores like a sawmill sometimes. Cracks is the hell up.

Gorilla George likes this.
  11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

OK Navin.
    Dont stand around any oil cans.

dtalbott and pickled egg like this.
  12. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

It’s a little chilly down here in the Sunshine State this morning, heading to the store right now , looking forward to using the heated seats and steering wheel .., with out paying :D extra

BigBird likes this.
  13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Balmy 14 degrees here this morning and I don't need any heated seats, ya bunch of pussies.

Sabre699 and beac83 like this.
  14. motoracer1100

Don’t need them ... but that heated steering wheel sure is nice ! .. is your post , your way of telling us you have neither :D

15. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That would be correct, trucks a 04 that's starting to rust away. I don't have the money that all the ballers have on here. :D

Dan Dubeau and motoracer1100 like this.
  16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

It would be nice if the heated steering wheel had different levels - mine's only an on/off. Sometimes it's just a little chilly and the full on heat is a bit too much for my delicate hands.

17. I also hate subscriptions. I do have alot of them, but I try to avoid them whenever possible.

I would MUCH rather pay a lump sum up front and be done with it, rather than have one more thing to pay every month.

Pixelator and BigBird like this.
  18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Exactly! Bunch of metrosexual soy boys in here! Back in my day, I rode my CL360 year round, 14 degrees or not. Your hands are only cold until you lose feeling in them. Harden the fuck up!

Pixelator likes this.
  19. motoracer1100

Rub one out once in awhile.. to toughen them up :D

20. motoracer1100

I noticed you Qualified that statement with “ back in the day” ... LOL .. we used too go Ice Racing and cut holes in the ice to go swimming.. but after retirement all that tough guy shit kinda loses it shine ... just saying :D

BigBird and beac83 like this.