1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol. Whirly alert siren mercifully less irritating during race. Flight postponed.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Max is NOT having it! :clap:

3. rwdfun

rwdfun

F U Verstappen you cheater

BigBird and VFR#52 like this.
  4. rwdfun

rwdfun

Yeah. The Jr Red Bull driver Spinouta caused the caution so stick that in your conspiracy pipe and smoke it

After allowing that BS force off track it’s far more likely they only gave Verstappen the black and white after Hamilton already made the pass but wouldn’t have done shit if Hamilton was still behind

5. rwdfun

rwdfun

Too bad Mercedes didn’t shit can Bottas sooner. Talk about a waste of a great seat. Really looking forward to Russel next year. Gonna be Drama at Mercedes. Already looking forward to Netflix Drive the year after next

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Awesome pass.

VFR#52 likes this.
  7. rwdfun

rwdfun

Oh and I thought I heard 0.2mm earlier in today’s broadcast. At least that’s how I translate naught point 2

BigBird likes this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

HDS - Hamilton Derangement Syndrome

9. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

so there are 2 more rounds if i saw correctly? if Hamilton wins the next two or stays a spot ahead of Max, he'll win?
    was calculating the points awarded and difference in standings.

10. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

3 races

VFR#52 likes this.
  11. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Hamilton under investigation for loosening his seat belts before returning to parc ferme…don’t know what the penalty is for that.

12. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Or catch the sword flat in the palms of your hands, wrench it from your opponent, and then use it to strike down upon said opponent with great vengeance and furious anger.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That doesn't make a lot of sense, in light of VAG's recent strategic moves. They have been trying to rebrand themselves as a green group since the diesel scandal. Big push into electric cars, including racing Formula E. Even Bentley is scheduled to become an electric rent. They just sold Bugatti to Rimac. Why would they buy McLaren now?

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

I remember earlier in the year that the teams voted to get rid of the MGU-H unit, and go with a more electric solution, to entice VAG group to join F1.

Autocar seemed to do a National Enquirer story and McLaren is looking to get the story removed.....where there's rumours though, it would be interesting since McLaren is financially not stable at all

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

VFR#52 likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

it was 0.2mm only on the right side, probably due to tolerance or DRS actuator issue

put a post in YT thread.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Zhou got the last open seat for 2022 in F1. Giovinazzi is out at Alfa Romeo. I think he started getting his ship together too late. Possibly even after the decision had already been made. Too bad, I still think he could have been decent. He embarrassed Gasly in GP2/F2.

BigBird and Yzasserina like this.