1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meta???......

Discussion in 'General' started by tzrider, Oct 28, 2021.

1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

If the last 18mos haven’t taught the world just how bad statistic modeling can be.......theres no hope left for rational thought.

Phl218 likes this.
  2. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Fools and their money...

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What amazes me is that even though the larger problem right now appears to be the countries inability to get actual goods and services to the consumer people still get excited about zero value added vaporware that will do nothing except transfer money from a whole bunch of people to make a few people even richer.

23103a likes this.
  5. Venom51

I've got a digital photo of a tulip field I'll sell you.

mattys281-2, Phl218 and crashman like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And as the younger folks hit those ages they'll use it more. Youtube and tik tok aren't remotely the same, neither is instagram so they won't replace facetubes.

7. Venom51

If you don't get someone invested early to create entrenchment then i don't see those users coming to the platform down the road as they age. If they invest their time somewhere else and develop communication channels with people on another platform it becomes more and more difficult to lure them away.

Just as someone older isn't likely to onboard to some new latest, greatest fad of the day platform unless they have to do so to keep an eye on their children.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's an entirely different style of communication so they'll go to it when they realize the current ones they use don't work for them. It's not like they have no idea FB doesn't exist or how it works and most have accounts they just don't use regularly.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Oh goddamn! I have been looking for a nice digital image of tulips for a long time! How much! :crackup:

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

By golly, who needs fancy schamcy websites when we got This Old BBS right here! What else is needed to communicate? When even have sexy pics!!! V.92 53K dial up connection FTW!

[​IMG]

418 and mattys281-2 like this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

More like Gamer, the squad of zucks at the end is the topper.

12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

How does that relate to Mixed Reality/AR?

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Is that something to wish for and be proud of?

15. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

No.

Ducati89 likes this.
  16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Has anyone mentioned that Facebook and co. can eat a bag of peppered dicks ??

17. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Peppered dicks?

That is a new one.

Does pack of pickled pricks exist yet?...

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Ask Dern. I think he is the authority on all things pickled...and pricks for that matter.

motoracer1100 and Sabre699 like this.
  19. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Meanwhile, VRChat users are curious what all the fuss is about.

20. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And thankfully, there is no pack of hims.....