1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 16 | Misano | Italy | Oct 22-24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Wait wait wait u mean theres a valentino rossi helmet throwing conspiracy theory?

Excellent!!

Of course now ill get banned again but who cares

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

What would it cost to make you un-hand it if you were the catcher?

EDIT: Of the helmet, ya pervs.

3. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

The better question, is @motion camped in front of the persons house yet

Phl218, auminer and YamahaRick like this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Interesting presser with Fabio.

Actually a bit amusing when the net reporters link conked out and as he waited, figured it was the right time to take a swig out of the huge magnum of champagne. He had the comedian's timing (he was just thirsty!)

From his over-emotional outbursts, I always put him down as a somewhat brash, spoiled kid, but he's proving me wrong. He seems well liked in the paddock, the congratulations were sincere, that doesn't happen with obnoxious spoiled kids.

He's a fun and interesting addition to the paddock and next year's Pecco/Fabio/Marquez circus should be fun to watch.

M2: something jammed on Raul's brake. That was weird as heck.

BigBird and Yzasserina like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm buying stock in Roedenbacher's! :Pop:

A healthy Joker vs a healthy Quarterflash. Holy shit.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If you're getting banned anyhow, who do you think is behind this dastardly conspiracy? My money is on the illuminati, but it could be a rogue element at the Vatican.

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Source for Raul issue? That was so weird. It was like he just decided to stop riding in the blink of an eye, and whoosh, he was gone.

Really enjoyed Fabio's interview as well.

8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I try to live in the moment as best I can, but I CAN’T FUCKING WAIT for the 2022 season.

BHP41 and Yzasserina like this.
  9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Aliens. Its the aliens!!

BigBird likes this.
  10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

You forgot something. Adds credibility to your post.

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Honestly just stating an opinion.

I just don't get the mechanics of that crash, brakes jamming like that.

It isn't like Marquez in Mugello a couple of years ago when he locked the front wheel because it was off the ground. That wasn't case here.

If it ever comes out that pads pulled off and somehow locked the disks (no idea how), I'd say that it would make more sense. Raul had an apology to the team for crashing but he still didn't know what happen. The way he got tossed, I'm surprised he remembers.....

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No worries, just wondered if you had a source. Very unusual for him. And it was so sudden. That ass over tea kettle will ring anyone's bell, glad he's OK!

13. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Very strange crash. Something mechanical had to have happened because you can see the front wheel lock up. I can’t see any of these guys at that level making a mistake by pulling the lever too hard on what, lap 16-17?
    Glad he’s okay because that was nasty. Not sure if I’d rather high side vs having that sharp sudden impact like he took when he hit the ground plus the rolling. That shit had to hurt. Makes you want to be 20 again because he walked away, thankfully.

BigBird likes this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/9...ry-i-tried-hypnotise-pecco-time-it-didnt-work

17. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

LOL. The crystal clarity of 20/20 hindsight. It is pretty easy to 2nd guess tire choices from your computer after the race.:Poke: I am pretty sure the Ducati team knew the risks and decided that the potential reward was worth the risk.

18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

No… they should have consulted the beeb first obviously.

19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

To be fair, Simon and Co were questioning the decision before the race started.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

You know what burns my ass? Yep, a flame about three feet high. You were saying…