1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 16 | Misano | Italy | Oct 22-24

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Oct 18, 2021.

1. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

TX Joose likes this.
  2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Joe broke his collarbone in FP2. Ducati took a risk with the hard tire. The track temperature dropped more than they anticipated. They both went down in T15 I think, one of three left hand turns.

3. All the kids out there should watch the GP parc ferme post race interview. Top 3 guys all thanking their teams for the work and not giving up, MM saying thanks to the team, great ride by PB but it’s Fabio’s day. Just really seemed to stand out for me today.
    Fabio did what he needed to do and congrats to him, once again Papa saw this coming long before many did. Only issue is that he’s French :) So much going on with this round, Honda 1/2, champion crowned then Rossi…. It’s a giant glass cage of emotion. It’s time and a bit beyond for Rossi but he will continue to help feed talent into the sport which is awesome. Haven’t watched Moto 2 or 3 so wont be looking at previous pages for a bit.

4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Fabio on right now, very honest, touching, hilarious.

5. prm

prm Well-Known Member

What a race, so many stories. Wonder if Honda has found something.

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Looks like Crutchlow sucks at fantasy also.
    upload_2021-10-24_11-42-38.jpeg

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I had Pecco and Miller in gold. Went from hero on Saturday to zero real fast. Barely edged ol' Cal. :D

8. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Moto GP Race is being shown on NBC right now for you guys that don’t have a Moto GP Pass .

9. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Top 10 for Rossi bitchezzzz!!

Grazie Vale!

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  10. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

That was one hell of a ride for Fabio from 15th. Congrats to him. Gutted for Pecco, he was so smooth and flawless the whole race until that turn.

Looks like Marc is back...

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Class act from Pecco.

12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

A foolish risk imo. Three left hand turns only, cooler temps and they put hard fronts on… big, big gamble. Pecco increasing his pace towards the end probably didn’t do left side grip any favors either. Great ride by him regardless of poor tire choice. He’s going to be a force in 2022.

ShadowBoxer and Yzasserina like this.
  13. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

+ 2

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Which he threw into the crowd.

As the announcers said, someone's just won the lottery.

I wonder what that would auction for...?

mike574 and BigBird like this.
  15. TSAVO5150

TSAVO5150 ASMA #70

Actually re-watch it. He threw a helmet with a completely different graphic into the crowd. I had to rewind it to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Still on hell of a souvenir though!

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

No. He threw the one he rode the race in. They gave him another helmet to ride back to the pits.

17. TSAVO5150

TSAVO5150 ASMA #70

Went back and watched again, you are indeed correct sir.

18. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Yep. Talk about a hell of a souvenir!

19. 2fingers

2fingers Well-Known Member

When he threw his helmet into his supporters section there was no mad scramble. Someone caught it cleanly, with what looked like no opposition. I've seen bigger scrambles for a t-shirt from a hotdog gun. I wonder if there was an agreement in place with his fan club to return it back to him for a "reward". I was surprised Rossi threw away his last helmet worn in an italian race, he saves everything.

BigBird likes this.
  20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

There’s a helmet wrangler that will take care of those photo op props. $$$$$