1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Searching for my old bike

Discussion in 'General' started by Matthewmoab, Jun 21, 2021.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Imm have you download a 'sharing' program, and I'll get in you pc and upload the pics for you.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

We can see it now.

When you upload there is an option for full size pic or thumbnail. You have thumbnail selected. full size will make it larger right off the bat, so people don't have to click on it to possibly help you find your old bike. You can edit that within 30 minutes of your post.

Good Luck

SpeedyE likes this.
  3. Matthewmoab

Matthewmoab Member

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I can see it.

5. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

What are the honest odds of this still being 100% intact? Personally, when my son was done, I parted out his RS. Made far more money piecing it out than it cost me.

6. Matthewmoab

Matthewmoab Member

I suspect the odds are pretty slim. But it would be awfully cool to have that back. If nothing else I'd polish it up and put in my living room

7. Supermotoguy

Supermotoguy Active Member

Mr. Moab, do you happen to remember the “fellow’s” name or know somebody that might know him that you can contact? If so, your best bet is to track the guy down. Maybe go to a track local to that “fellow” and ask around, maybe someone knows him or has seen the bike. I agree with previous posters that the bike will likely not look like it did when you had it. The odds of you finding the bike are very small. I may not be able to help you find it but I can give you some names to contact. Most people that ride these things are pretty close knit, at least in my local area and experience. I think if someone has been riding it, and it’s still in the US, Stu would know them. You could also call Leonard from Technical Sports one or Rick at Accu-Products. Rick is in Ohio so he may know someone in the region that has it. For what it’s worth, Leonard has a brand new NF4 right now. Would also like to mention that many of these motorcycles are shipped over to Europe. These type of motorcycles are becoming more rare in the US. I know the feeling of wanting to find your old bike. Good luck.

Another suggestion would be if you have the frame number, post it here. Stewart Aiken-Cade is working on a registry for these bikes.

Here is Mr. Mellgren’s “for sale” page. This is likely better than getting your old ride back.
    http://www.tso.us.com/parts-book/motorcycles/all.asp

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  8. Jim

Jim Know your grids...

I raced with a guy named Dave Bloom that had a 125 that looked like that...I THINK. Best I can do. Ring any bells?

9. Supermotoguy

Supermotoguy Active Member

http://www.tso.us.com/parts-book/motorcycles

Get a Facebook account and search for him. If you can’t find him on there, get on white pages or another phone book type website and look him up. You’ll need to use the Internet for this one.